Biocraft99’s Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Biocraft99
Timezone:
Eastern
Server(s) you would like to moderate:
Survival and maybe kit pvp
How active can you be per week?
I have school during the week, so here is my schedule:
Monday: 4:00-6:00
Tuesday: 4:00-5:45
Wednesday: 4:45-6:00
Thursday: 4:00-6:00
Friday: 4:00-6:00
Saturday and Sunday: It depends
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No, not exactly, but I’ve learned through FunWorld, and my brother what it’s like to moderate a server. I also watched a lot of videos, and did research.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I join Munchy Mc about 1-2 months ago. The reason I stayed was because it real just caught my attention, and I got hooked onto it.
Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Not firsthand, though I have seen my brother do it, and I’ve watched some videos on it.
Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I actually don’t have any videos of hackers(don’t count me off on this, because this just means Munchy Mc doesn’t have many hackers).
Languages spoken:
English
Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I have voted a bunch of times on the websites provided, and soon I may buy a rank.
What is your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is probably the ability to work through problems that other people can’t.
Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I am pretty good at working on a team. Like they say, teamwork makes the dream work.
What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
Autosoup: Moves soup automatically to the first available slot of your hotbar.
Killara: Kills players automatically.
Fly: Let’s the player fly.
Speed: Let’s the player run faster then they should be able to.
Auto armor: Automatically equips armor even if the player doesn’t have any in the inventory.
X-ray: Removes all blocks except ores, usually easy to detect, as people who X-ray usually mine in weird directions.
Scaffolding: Automatically places blocks down from your inventory when running over air.
Anti-Knockback: Grants the player with immunity to knock back.
Reach: Let’s the player attach players that are farther away then what is actually allowed.
BowAimBot: Points your bow at the nearest player.
No fall damage: Makes the player not take fall damage.
Regeneration: Causes the player to regenerate health faster then they should.
Critical hit: Causes the player to jump rapidly, increasing the chance to get a critical hit.
Glide hacks: When falling, the player will glide to the ground, and because of this, they won’t take fall damage.

I suggest you look at some of the accepted applications. Also, I have never seen you on TeamSpeak.

This is because I’ve recently joined

-1 Lack of detail.

2 Likes

How do I make it have more detail?

I recommend adding more detail and becoming more active. -1

-1 Lack of detail

I will give you a +0.5 because it’s sort of a lack of detail but I realize you have been a nice player and it looks like your doing what you can too fix it too make it good like your asking how do I fix it and stuff. Just add more detail too the application .

Biocraft, I think you need to read up more on the server! Your application could use more detail! This is the link to RossF_'s Staff application! He did a great job and I think you could take inspiration from his application! Staff Application - RossF_

1 Like

-1 lack of detail

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!