Better pickaxe after miner's pick?

Hi, I was wondering what a good pickaxe after the miner’s pick is. Sorry, this is probably a noob question and nobody would answer me. I already had the embarrassment of saying a pickaxe that doesn’t exist because of an old guide lol. Thanks in advanced!

There are quite a few pickaxes that are better than the miners pick… Miners pick is in fact only a semi rare pickaxe so most picks with a rarity higher than Semi would be better! I would recommend trying to obtain a Cyclops pick, Ion pick or a Medusa pick all depending on how much you are willing to pay for a better pick! There are picks that are even better than these 3 but they cost a lot more so for now I would recommend going for one of those 3 ultra rare picks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try those picks.

If you are a pazifist, simply because you can’t get any gear outside or got no money for crates, the enchanting table can make better semi rare pickaxes than the semi rares can offer.
You need a lot of exp, because it’s 1.7, and a lot of luck to get an Efficiency 5 Fortune 3 pickaxe, where as Unbreaking is useless inside the mine, and anvils don’t work.
Also recommend a gold pickaxe with efficiency 5 to break all the stone real quick. (can’t break ore as fast)

Continuing the discussion from Better pickaxe after miner’s pick?: Ok, a bit of a side question. How would I come across these picks? I have tried asking if anyone has them, or just ultra rares themselves, and nobody says anything. I’m afraid if I keep I asking I might annoy the community :P. I’ve also looked in the black market. Do I just have to find them myself? Thanks for the replies btw.

You can get rare items such as the ultra rare picks multiple ways.
One way is by going to the outside world using /warp exit and open chests out there and try your luck. However PVP is enabled outside so it can be a risky journey and I don’t suggest you bring out your best items!

Another way to obtain rare items is by buying them from other players on the auction or the blackmarket. You will need to ask out in chat if anyone has a certain rare item for sale. Sometimes it can take quite a while to find someone who is selling.

A third way to obtain rare items is from crates. You get a new crate on a daily basis which you can claim by right clicking the chests in /spawn. You can also buy crates at the store if you want to spend irl money.

A fourth way is to rent cells that has run out. Sometimes people find something good in the outside world and they come back and put it in their cells. Then they log off and forget about the server and their cell runs out. If you are willing to gamble a bit on your luck you can try to rent cells that has run out and check their chests to see if they contain any rare items!

Good luck!:four_leaf_clover: :slight_smile:

Not only is it very risky to even get away, because of other players camping at the exit, just to attack you while they haven’t gone out to enable pvp on themselves, so you can’t fight back, you also need to use your best possible items, full diamond armor is not enough, you need rare items, because the zombies do a lot of damage and a lot of them just jump straight out of like every 3 chests.

Buy them for a lot of money, they usually cost about 2 weeks mining or 3 days of farm-cell afking to get something better than semi rare.
Prison is not noob friendly and only favors those, who were there from the first day on.

Soon this business model gets forbidden in germany. (kids game with simulated gambling and ability to play more using real money | Coin Master)

My response to NieR:Automata Ending D/E to help anyone to get though the end:
“Do you like this game? If not, let someone else play it for you.”

Ok. I’ll try some of those. I’ll try to get them from outside or maybe someone will sell them. I went to the open world and ended up only finding semi-rares but I pretty sure I have to cross the ocean. Hopefully I don’t die lol. Once again, thank you.

You don’t need to cross the ocean! Each chest gives you the same chance of getting a rare item. What you want to look for are places that have a lot of chests, such as specific buildings or houses. Remember to use jammers from the scavenger NPC at /warp exit so you don’t get killed easily if you find a rare item!

Definitely don’t use jammers at 10k each they are not at all worth. Just always have one just icanse you find something then use it to run inside

1 Like

ion pick, heph pick, cyclops pick

def not impossible to go out and find stuff while naked and its even easier in diamond

1 Like

You are one hit naked.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the responses. I got guard armor and went outside, and found some ultra-rares (not any of those picks sadly) and semi-rares. I’ll keep trying until I get those picks :).

1 Like