BearDogEgg Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I have been playing for over a month and have enjoyed the server since I started.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: I can record in good quality and I use OBS studio to record.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: I currently have TeamSpeak 3 installed on my laptop and can use it at any time, so yes I do.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: My Minecraft in-game name is BearDogEgg.

Timezone: My timezone is PST and I live in California.

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Wool Wars, Factions, and Skyblock would be nice.

How active can you be per week? I am homeschooled so probably all week, but in August I am going on a trip so I won’t be active that month for a few days.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I used to be a builder on a small youtuber’s server about 2.5 thousand subscribers.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I know that the youtuber BadBoyHalo owns the MunchyMC network and has quite a few games.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I do not have any Anticheat experience although I know that it alerts staff about hackers.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have not recorded or reported any hackers because of the staff team banning all before I could make an active report.

Languages spoken: I currently only speak English but I am planning to learn to speak Japenese and or Spanish.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? All I have done as a player is play games and help some random people with questions.

What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength is helping people and grammar.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I can work solo, or with team either one is great, I would prefer to work with a team the first month or so of me being a staff member to learn the ropes.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I in fact used to hack although it was never on MunchyMC, only on hypixel so I could over power existing hackers, and I know it was wrong and I have quit hacking from when I get banned the third time and now only play legit.

You have to answer the prerequisite questions. Your application is currently incomplete.

1 Like

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future