Bearaddo's Event Team Application - July 2021

IGN:
Bearaddo

Timezone:
BST (British Summer Time) - England

How often can you host events?

By looking at my weekly timetable, I am able to host events everyday.
Monday - 8:00AM - 9:00PM
Tuesday - 8:00AM - 10:00PM
Wednesday - 8:00AM - 10:00PM
Thursday - 8:00AM - 11:00PM
Friday - 8:00AM - 10:00PM
Saturday - 7:00AM - 12:00PM
Sunday - 7:00AM - 12:30PM
Note: This is in the BST timezone.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

One thing that sets my apart from other applicants is my dedication to the server. I spend around 3/4 of my week on MunchyMC always playing and contributing to the server’s player count. Most people know that I love to host events everyday which is why the role ‘Event Member’ would suit me. I also have a strong acknowledgment on events as I carefully observe how my Event Member friends host them. For example this may be how they broadcast a event or what skit they apply to the players participating in the event. Also, there are a limited amount of Event Member’s in the BST timezone so I believe I am able to host events for those who are online early in the morning specifically.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

If I were to be accepted, I believe I am able to bring joy and happiness to all players in general letting them participate in a variety of events which of they choose. Of course, I am not able to host all events they choose but I am able to make sure every player feels involved in the event as a whole. Also, I see that many events are getting hosted repeatedly, I am able to host a variety of events that are or arent used often making all players have a speak of their opinion as players are one of the most important parts of hosting a event. I am also able to bring more activity to events as they are hosted quite rarely nowadays, hosting some restricted events that the normal player doesnt have like Red Rover etc.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think players see me as a funny, active and friendly person to play with who will never let anyone feel left out. My reputation hasn’t gone down as I have kept a strong observation of how I speak, I will never dare say anything toxic as that is able to harm my reputation as a whole. I love to play with others
and contribute to the server as MunchyMC players have made my life 10x better. Adding onto earlier, I never leave anyone out as I do not want them to feel like that they are not involved in the community as MunchyMC is a welcoming community. I welcome (or welcome back) all players with all my heart every day even if they aren’t new.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be on the Event Team as I believe hosting events is actually one of the best parts of MunchyMC. It is also a hobby for me to host events as it makes a smile on my face when players enjoy what I provide. I respect every player on Munchy and I would like to give back to the community for what they have done for me. I also have a strong connection with all Event Members which is why I would like to join them and help them in hosting events as hosting a event with tens or even hundreds of people is stressful. As said before, I have a strong acknowledgment of events and commands which is why I have gathered a few to preview to you.

How to play (H2P) Events:

Sumo Red Rover: Play sumo with your competitors and knock them off your platform to progress onto the next round. Last one alive will win the prize for them and their team captain.

Waterdrop: Drop in a randomized 3x3 water hole to avoid falling to your death, slowly getting harder and harder each round. Be the last one alive to win.

Death Dash: There are 2 hunters who’s goal is to kill all players who try to run away from them. Last dasher (player) left alive wins the game.

Green Rover: There are 2 players with punch bows in the middles who’s goal is to shoot you off your parkour blocks into the lava. The players must try to avoid these arrows and get to the selected colour the host has chosen them to go to. Last player alive wins.

Simon Says: The host will shout commands to the players which they must follow only if the host uses the pre-sentence “Simon Says”. If they do the task without the host (Simon) using the pre-sentence “Simon Says” they will be killed and moved back to the main casual warp. Be the last one alive by following Simon’s rule.

4 Corners: There are 4 colours which will be closed every 15 seconds where as the player must survive. A dropper will dispense a colour with a coordinated colour they are going to set the floor to air. The floor will be set to a higher percentage of air every stage until there is 1 person left.

Sumo 4 corners: This is the same concept as 4 Corners but to survive, you must knock the players off the platform to be the last one alive on that platform. Once there is 1 player left on that platform, the floor will be raised back up and they can continue to participate in the event.

Anvil Drop: Anvils will be dropped from a certain height which players must avoid dying to. Overtime, more and more anvils will be dropped until a single player is left.

Bow Spleef: All players will be given flame enchanted bows when the skit is applied. The goal is to spleef (break) the blocks underneath the player to knock them down a level. Averagely, there is 3 floors meaning you have 3 chances to survive. Last player on the bow spleef platform wins the game. (In addition, the floor is tnt allowing the floor to be ignited when a arrow hits its hitbox.)

Wipeout: You will be set at the start of a obstacle course you must complete whilst avoiding traps and obstacles that will slow you down. When you have done all the obstacles, you must press the button on the gold block to lock the gates and win the prize.

Soccer: There will be 2 teams who’s intentions is to hit the ‘ball’ into the goal. A player will be given slowness 10 (to prohibit movement) to be the ball. The 2 teams will be given a stack of knockback 2 sticks to hit the ‘ball’ into their goal. The first team to get the most goal within a time or the first team to get to a certain amount of goals win the prize for the captain.

Man vs Mob: Players will be given a kit to fight against hostile mobs. More variety of mobs will be spawned each wave making it harder and harder for them to survive. Last one alive wins.

Escape Room: Players will be spawned in a series of obstacles/challenges they must complete before someone else finishes. First one to reach the end wins the game.

General rules of all events:

Hiding in places as of which the host cannot supervise will result in an event kick.
Glitching in blocks or the map will also result in an event kick.
All of these aspects will create an postponed event, delaying the host from hosting their event. Once you are event kicked, you will not be allowed to join back until the next event is hosted.

Event Commands:

/broadcast (Message) : This command allows you to send a message publicly to all players in the KitPVP gamemode.

/event : This command will open up a panel of events which can be hosted currently.

/eventtp (Player) : This command allows you to teleport a player by their username to a specific place or world you are in the region of.

/eventtpall : This command allows all players to teleport to that player who runs the command aslong as they type the command /confirm in chat, letting players tp by their own will and not by force.

/eventkick (Player) : This command will kick a player from the event world you are in to the casual warp spawn of KitPVP.

/eventban (Player) (Time of ban) : This command is like a Moderator’s command except they will only be banned from joining events instead of the actual gamemode.

/skit apply/remove/create : This command will apply, remove or create a skit when running the command.

/togglepvp : This will set the pvp value to true in the event world, allowing players to hit eachother in game.

/togglepickup : This command will allow item pickup in the region world. If the value is set to false, they will not be able to pickup items in the world.

/eventspot tp (Location of Teleportation) : This command allows you to teleport to a event spot you chose. For example a waterdrop map or a Green Rover map.

/eventeffect (Player or all) (Effect of application) (Time of effect duration) (Any extra amplifiers that arent in normal minecraft) : This command will allow the runner to apply a effect to a specific region or person in their own custom values.

/eventunban (Player) : This command will allow the runner to unban a player which is currently already banned in the event world.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength: My strength is that I am able to handle situations from both players perspectives in a equal and friendly manner. I am also able to communicate with others and with confidence!

Weakness: Currently, school exams is my only weakness, but hopefully in a few weeks this shouldnt be a issue.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

The wonderful Event Member’s have done so much for me, I will try to include them all!

@DutchMTC Has accepted my requests of event hostings even when he is busy. He has also let me train for waterdrop in a private map because of a drop that I didn’t know how to do.

@_UwU_teeny_2014 Lets me choose the events that he hosts and lets me play around with event maps for fun with my friends.

@iNateCo Allows me to send a colored text poll deciding what event the players of KitPVP want. Also lets me in the Event World for fun with my friends to practice specific events.

@DrakeOfStars Lets me do levers in waterdrop and other events which doesnt require supervision for me to do. Also he let me see a map that was in the works of him building! <3

@sadneo Hosted a event for me specially because me and my friends were bored, I didnt want them to feel that way so I asked Neo for a event and Sadneo said yes.

@Atterax Although he is a major in moderation, he lets me choose the events he host and sometimes even do the levers in some maps.

@SierAlex Alex let me pull the levers in the game ‘Waterdrop’ and let me play for fun with my friend after the event.

@EggNogg (Known as Pleasework173) Pleasework173 allowed me to choose the event of my choice and added a special twist for me.

Anything else you would like to add:
My tests are coming to an end, in around 1-2 weeks my school year will be finished.

Thank you everyone who read my application!

Edits made to application:

Edit 1: Added iNateCo (Event Member) to the question ‘Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive’.

Edit 2 : Modified layout/structure of application / Added more to the question ‘Anything else you would like to add’.

Edit 3: Fixed grammatical errors. / Added more events to H2P Events.

Edit 4/5: Fixed grammatical errors.

Edit 6: Changed the Topic’s name in coordination to the search engine.

6 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Friendly and approachable
  • Very good and well written application
  • Mature

You have a lot of knowledge on Events and you are very active and welcoming. I think you would be a great fit for Event.

Best of luck BEAR

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind feedback @_UwU_teeny_2014! It is greatly appreciated

+1 a nice person,dont see you online but its probably my timezone <3

1 Like

+1 You’re not as active as you used to be, as you broke your wrist, you played a ton of prison and sorta left kit, but you rejoined :) Though you are knowledgeable and kind! So I still give you a +1 :)

1 Like

+1
Good friend
Kind
Funny
Trustworthy (cellmates in prison)

1 Like

Thank you for all the feedback
@JimboTheDaddy
@oAlty
@Greenite

Its really appreciated!

Edit: My timezone is BST which is probally why you dont see me. But this just adds onto how a minimised amount of players are on in the BST morning timezone!

Huge +1

Bearaddo is a great friend and would be an excellent event member!

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knows a lot about events!

Good luck bear!!

1 Like

+1

Very knowledge about events and their commands
Good application
Friendly

Good luck, Bear!

1 Like

+1 active, mature, helpful

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback
@jutal1
@0cro
@Storzz
Your opinion is very much appreciated!

1 Like

+1 Bearrado is very nice member of the community and I have never saw them being toxic. Also they are active and helpful both in-game and fourms

Very good application :>

Good luck Bearrado!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your input @Mddey!
Have a great day and I hope we chat again soon <3

1 Like

+1
Very mature
Active
DetaIled application

Good luck!

1 Like

+0.75 You are nice and mature from my interactions with you

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @Availia and @kZach! It is much appreciated.

Fat +1, Just a sweety!!!

checks all the boxes for me. I’d think he would make a great event member.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind input and support @thedutchknot! It is very much appreciated <3

1 Like

+1

• Knowledgeable
  • Mature
  • Helpful and friendly in game

(one of the best candidates for this role)

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness and support towards me @jhaya! It is greatly appreciated <3

1 Like