Bdog08254's - Event Application (March 2020) {More detail}

IGN:

Bdog08254

Timezone:

EST

How often can you host events:

Weekdays : 3:45-9:00pm Weekends : Whenever until 11:00pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I am very active, I have been watching BadBoyHalo since 2018 but I just decided to join the server a month ago because I didnt really think that I would be on there a lot. But I love it!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

Well, I can assure you that events will be more common and I can host events to help the people waiting for streams and such.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I feel like I can really bring more joy into the MunchyMC community {Not saying it is boring}. But I just really feel like I fit into this position, but I understand if there is not a possibility of me being on it.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I was getting bored on kitpvp and I reconized that there was no events being held, but an event member was on, so I requested a event to be held and a few moments later, there was an event {RR} and I also got to be the slayer at the same time.

Anything else you would like to add:

As a long-time viewer of BBH I feel like this position is really fitting for me as I have experience helping small servers become average, I understand that if this position isn’t as fitting for me as I thought then it has the possibility of being denied, I will accept that fact and continue being a normal player on this server. :heartpulse:

Your dearest viewer and player ~ Bdog08254

Not to be rude or anything but you could’ve/should’ve just edited your old application. Also there still isn’t much detail here…

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Try to be more well-known in the community.