BB_FM_5poyro's builder application

IGN and past IGN’s:BB_FM_5poyro

Timezone: MET Mid european time

Discord username:BB_FM_5poyro#6538

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Building in Minecraft is something I always love to do and I started playing Munchymc since august 2019. Nowadays. I play it a lot with my friends and every time I get on the server I see how beautiful all the details and colours are. Everything looks really amazing and after a few times of playng, I started my own server and started practising building on the server. I believe I got quite good at it.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:*

https://www.bb-fm-5poyro.webnode.nl/

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

My favorite building that I made is the Big Ship. and I’m especially proud of
my Five Nights at Freddy’s pizzaria. I have made a large world with one kind of cowboy style, which I keep working on. This started a year ago and it turned out that building in Minecraft is what i love the most in Minecraft.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

At this moment, I know almost everything about world edit but I never worked with vexel before and I use world edits for builds. I have my own server where I always test something if I dont know the command, but after many times practising world edit I think I have a lot of experence in it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

Something I’m working on is my eye for detail. I still need more practise, but I’m willing to do anything to become a lot better in this.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

When I started with Minecraft, I made my whole street in MC. That is around 6 years ago and since then, I started building roleplay worlds. My favorite building style is Cowboy style and I never have been a builder on a server before. but I have a own test server.

Hello!
For the time being, I would give this a -1. Here are my reasons:

• Right now it’s kinda hard to see the questions, I recommend bolding the questions, or adding a gap in between each question
  • You might want to include some more detail in your overall application. If you look at the accepted applications, that can give you a good idea of what to add.
  • I would also proofread your application a few times before submission, that way you can catch any “i’s” that haven’t been capitalized, and put periods where they need to go (you have both of these errors)

Although it’s a -1 from meh right now, I think you can change some stuff! I wish you the best of luck! :D.

2 Likes

Thanks

Hi BB_FM_5poyro,

Although your builds are nice, I suggest you take a look at accepted applications so you could get a better idea of what kind of builds the server is looking for.

Good luck !

Hey BB_FM, we appreciate the application! At the moment you don’t meet the standards we expect from our build recruits. If you’d like to apply again, please wait at least 3 months before doing so. Thank you :slight_smile: