BastianA Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes i am.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: My ingame name is BastianA i changed it from “HamDerAlleKender”

Timezone: GMT+2

Server(s) you would like to moderate: I would like to moderate KitPvP.

How active can you be per week? around 30 hours

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes i do, i have been a moderator before on some smaller servers, but i am not sure if they are still up and running.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined MunchyMC and i liked the kitpvp server. So i decided to stay.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes i am very experienced with AAC (Advanced Anti Cheat), PAC (Phoenix Anti Cheat) and Spartan.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Koja_Kurosawa Hacker Report

Languages spoken: Danish fluent and i speak really good English. i am in the 8th grade in Denmark which corresponds to a Junior in HighSchool. I got 12 on a test which is around an A.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have reported some hackers and helped a few people. But i haven’t really contributed to the server really, i mainly focus on the game. Of course if i become a moderator i will moderate the chat and keep my main focus there while seeing if people are playing legit or with hacks.

What is your greatest strength? I would probably say my greatest strength is to keep calm in a stressed situation.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I mean i am great at following orders and working as a team. I also really enjoy team games like “Overwatch or CS:GO”.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? KillAura, AntiKnockback/NoVelocity, AutoArmor, AutoSoup/AutoPot, Reach, Criticals Firon, FastLadder, Fly, Jesus, Step, Speed, Scaffolding, Bhop, LongJump ect. i know most hacks out there by now, since i have seen almost all of them in action.

Thanks for reading!
-Bastian.

-1 More detail?

-0.5 Lacks detail

-1 Most of your answers are very short. You might try and lengthen them and explain more thoroughly, but good luck!

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!