Barutcu's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

Application

IGN: Barutcu

Timezone: GMT + 03:00

Can you use a microphone? Yes but I still live with my parents and I wont be able to use my microphone at certain times.

When can you be available to help host events each week? I will pretty much be available all the time.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I am not pretty known, I made a few friends but I plan on being a big part of the community if I get accepted :)

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I always wanted to host events, when I saw the opportunity to apply, I couldn’t pass it up!

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? Yes! I had my own small server and I used worldedit all the time! I am pretty experienced with worldguard aswell.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment? I think I would fit in pretty easily with everyone in the team. I can work pretty well both formally and informally.

Anything you want to add: I am generally chill and love making friends. I think i will fit in pretty easily with others and thats all :) also good luck to everyone who applied.

3 Likes

Your application lacks detail and i dont see how its possible for somebody to be avalible all the time since that would require you to not sleep. You should also work on becoming a more prominent member in the community and attending community events

Hey Barutcu!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work on your activity and interacting more with the community before applying again next season! Good luck!

2 Likes