Bartechnika's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:

Current IGN: Bartechnika

Past IGN’s: Ironstack, Zi5, ZI5, HitKill, Sp4ceBug, SpaceBug007, TechnoBug007, Spacebug007, IamYourLeader1, MegaMort12345, Bartyart, bartsy.

Timezone: BST (UTC+01:00)

Discord username : Wise Wizard SteamPunk#9999

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

According to the MunchyMC website I first joined the server on “June 29th, 2017”, but I only remember joining when Skeppy made his first video on the server. I have been playing on MunchyMC properly for about one and half months now , joining when BBH streams and practising soup PvP. I am extremely active on the forums as well; I usually reply to at least a couple of posts a day.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

https://bartechnika.co.uk

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

My favourite build is the last map in my portfolio, it is a medieval style spawn with houses and pathways. There are many small islands surrounding the centre, some connected with bridges. For the buildings I constructed four variants of the same style of house in another world and pasted them all in twice. Coming up with the design for the houses took a long time, the terrain I did in under one hour.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

I would say that I am an experienced World Edit and VoxelSniper user. I use both plugins often when building and am always discovering new ways to make building easier. I also goBrush and goPaint moderately when making terrain.

Describe your build speciality and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

My speciality is natural terrain . I would say I have nearly mastered different variations of terrain block pallets and I can also make trees, rocks and flowers very well. I personally think that my greatest weakness is creativity , I often spend a long time working out the specific small details in projects. This is also why most of my terrain is quite vanilla looking. I can build more interesting terrain but I need the right inspiration and it helps if I am actively talking to others while brainstorming.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I am currently on a small build that I found while playing on another server. We have done two projects so far for servers but neither servers are online yet. I am not releasing any screenshots of those builds as I believe they do not want them to be public yet. If required I can private message anyone who needs this information with proof that I worked for these servers.

Describe yourself:

I am quite an eccentric soul with different ways of doing things than other people. I am quite a mature person in general and I am polite and caring and would never knowingly cause anybody harm. I don’t like it when people are toxic to each other. I find It hard to judge my own work and am not often proud of what I have done. This can be difficult when building, as I ask other people’s opinions more than I think I should.

1 Like

Awesome builds. Also congrats on acceptance in just a few hours

3 Likes