Banned for cheating wtf?

Why do i get autobanned for autoclicker. I literally jitter click at around 12-15 cps. Does this server not get that i legit got false banned for cheating like that. wtf? This server is literally so broken with the autobanning system. Being able to click fast just gets you banned. Banning people for autoclicker AUTOMATICALLY is stupid. Its impossible to get a system that proves an autoclicker.

just wanted to say this isn’t an appeal, its more of a criticism. the ban lasts 1 hour which is annoying considering its a false ban. Just wanted to point out how dumb it is for somebody to get auto-banned for auto clicking. Did i have a consistent cps? NO im human. Was the cps so high it lagged the game? NO It was a standard jitter click that i was doing for like 10-15 seconds in a soup 1v1 with this guy in the box thing. It was a box where we stood face to face and there was nothing holding me back from jitter clicking. you literally couldn’t move and it was basically a test of click speed. So stupid.

If you want to screenshare with me and watch me get autobanned im more than happy to do that. I will prove this system is stupid and needs to be fixed.

It was a temporary ban and you can play again. I suggest turning off your autosoup and you will be fine! Have a nice day.

2 Likes