BanditLady100 -Event Team Application-

IGN and past IGN’s: BanditLady100

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How often can you host events: I am capable of hosting events Monday - Sunday. Monday through Thursday I would be able to host events from around 4PM to 10PM (6 hours), while on Friday through Sunday I am able to get on from about 9AM through 12PM (15 Hours). These are the times I am able to get on, based off of my work shift schedule and college courses.

What sets you apart from other applicants: In my personal opinion, what sets me apart from other applicants, applying for the Event Team, is my gratitude and positive attitude. I am the type of person who takes any opportunity to crack a joke, whilst keeping my sense of professionalism. I take the wellness of others into consideration, and make sure I am mature when needed. Like all others, I am human and make my mistakes, but I assure that I give my sincerest apologies and carry on with a mature mannerism. I frequent the server’s TeamSpeak and Discord, where I contribute to many conversations with other players. I sincerely believe that becoming a member of the Event Team will provide me with the capability to make the server a better experience.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As an Event Team Member, I could bring my sense of professionalism while managing a kind attitude in both chat and the playing experience. I enjoy assisting others in chat, and making simple conversation. I am, again, frequently active on TeamSpeak and Discord, where I enjoy friendly chatter with others. I do believe becoming an Event Team Member would also become great fun for me, due to my growing love for the server. With a frequent positive attitude, I think I would be able to make the server great fun for others. I am also known to be respectful and can handle many situations well.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): All Event Team Members I have encountered have been phenomenal. This includes Clockyy. I am not typically one to request an event, but I have witnessed Clockyy take numerous requests for events when asked. Clockyy is merely a generous and kind person when it does and does not include events. :smiley:

Anything else you would like to add: I am not the BEST at PVP, but hey, I would love making it a great experience for others! I recently reinstalled Minecraft approximately a week ago, due to me now on a new PC. I am obsessed with Prisons and stay up till 3AM on TeamSpeak and Discord a lot. I am currently studying Law and hope to soon get into Law Enforcement. I am currently 19 years of age. As my alias on TeamSpeak and Discord says, I love bread. (My alias being ‘Baguette’). I try to get onto the server as fast as I can when I get out of class, or off my shift. This meaning I usually forget to lock my car because I told someone I would be on at 4PM, but I get home at 4:30 or 5PM due to traffic…
Even if my application is denied, I will continue to occasionally apply until I am believed to be a good fit for the Event Team.
I know you’re reading this, so I hope the rest of your day is marvelous!

4 Likes

wow! alot of detail!

1 Like

Thank you! The feedback is highly appreciated!

Your application is great, but you are brand spanking new! I suggest getting to know the community more. Join the discord and teamspeak.

:+1: goodluck :+1::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Application is great! The only thing is, is that you are new to the server. I wish you best of luck!

1 Like

Hi Bandit!

Your application has a lot of detail, it looks like you took time and you put effort into it.
Although since you joined a few days ago, I think you should get to know the community more!
I’ll give you a +0.5 :d
As always, I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you for wishing me luck! I have been on the server for about only a week, sadly I never got the chance to get on. although, I did just make profile on here!
Have a great day!

Really great application! A lot of detail and I can tell you are very mature. Only flaw is that you join a couple of days ago but that really doesn’t matter.

+1

1 Like

Denied. You joined very recently. I’d suggest getting to know this community before applying again.