BananaSkin's Event Team Application (4)

Hey guys banana here . This is my Event Application. Enjoy reading
IGN and past IGN’s: BanananSkin_PVP
Timezone: England, GMT
How often can you host events: I believe that I am very kind helpful and mature. I can host events most of the time. This is because I have now got a new improved computer which is suitable for playing mc. So because of this as soon as I get on I will be able to host events. This is great as in my opinion there is a lack of event team members on at the time that I join. I live in the UK meaning that some of players with the same timezone as me may not be able to be in events. This is really annoying as most of the cool events such as Sumo cannot be experienced by some players until an event team memember joins which can take a while. This is where I come in and so that is one of the reasons why I want to be event
What sets you apart from other applicants: I am kind friendly and helpful. These things are key for being an event member. I also (in my opinion) have showed great dedication and care towards the server. I have helped many players (if you want screenshots please pm me) and I have tried to be as friendly and as kind as possible I will also do nearly anything to make people happy. I would definitely do something above and beyond to make someone happy. . When I join a game I try to greet everyone asking them how are they are because making someone happy would all out make them enjoy there time playing on the server. When I first played I had people greeting me and it really made my day. Here are some other things that in my opinion that I show and these are also key to being an event memember:
Kindness: You are friendly to everyone and you don’t disrespect or annoy anybody. Being kind always helps making friends. Like everyone says if your kind to someone they will be kind back
Maturity: You are always mature. Being immature is when you be rude and most of the time it is when you argue and say mean things. So being mature means you act sensible and you always take into account people’s suggestions.
Helpfulness: This is key as being an event team member you have to take into account people’s ideas and mostly suggestions on what event they would like me to host. If someone needs help with maybe a problem with someone or something helping them is something that should be done. It will make them feel better and it shows you care.
A sense of humour: Ok so why have I put a sense of humour. Well this is also key as being funny makes other people happy. This therefore makes there day (most of the time). Im not saying that I am funny because im not but I try to be at least. Here a joke… only kidding this is an event application not a joke book but seriously having a a sense of humour is good for communication and making friends.
Active: Well activity is something that you have to be if you want the position of an event team member. This is because if your not active enough then whats the point of being an event member. People want you to host event and if your not there then there’s no point. Now I understand that my one of my previous application got denied. One of the reasons it was denied was because of my activity. I feel as though I have tried even harder to be more active. If some of you have not seen me in game then just pm your timezones and when you are free we can play. Now as I was saying I believe that I have worked on these things and that’s why I have applied again. Thanks @Warlock505 for your feedback and thanks everyone else.
Getting Involved in the community: Well I put this in because this is what I was told to work on. Getting involved in the community means your not only helping players ingame but even on the forums. I feel as though I have worked on this as I try to greet and meet new players and I really just try to make friends with the whole community but also on the forums say for example if someone is new I would always say hi. Infact I wanted to give an example with @LostHero. Originally when I found out he joined i sent him a message. Pm me if you want to see the picture but I tried to be as friendly as possible. I welcomed him. Now this may not seem that much but really its little things like that, that make people happy as I briefly mentioned before.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As a Event Member I would bring happiness and fun to everyone. I would also take into account people’s suggestions on what event I should host next. I wanted to show my knowledge of events so here it is
Sumo: When 2 people fight to knock eachother of a small platform. You can have stick or no stick
_Red Rover: When players start on one colour and they have to run to the next colour safely without being killed. A slayer would be picked at random to kill the players. Last player alive wins _
Water drop: When players drop into watter which has different shapes. You have to try and get in the hole without dyeing.
Bracket (1v1) and (2v2) : This is when all players are put into small boxes and then they watch other teams fight. The last player wins.
Dodgeball: When a people try to get people out my throwing a dodgeball. If the dodgeball hits someone then they lose a life. There is also teams which has the same aspect as normal dodgeball but instead with teams.
I understand that this is not all of the events to be fair my favourite one is free kit mode Whats yours?
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): There have been many event memebers. All of them have helped. One example of an event team member helping me is @hoan when I asked him to turn on free kit mode he did it. This just shows how helpful all event team members are. Another good example is @kitcaaat who always listens to my suggestions on what event to host next. An example of this was when I asked her to host sumo. As you can see all event members are helpful. Another great example is @Gould. Gould always wants to help people ,as a result of him being helper, and that is something that I thrive to do. Oh and congrats on getting accepted for Jmod. Finally @MadInToilet who again listens to other peoples suggestions as all of them do. I could name every event team member but there is no point as they are all great and they help a lot. Now there are many great event members but there are also great staff members. This is not a staff application but I just wanted to say that staff like @LiamTBN help a lot as they also host events. There are also very helpful players such as @BFI01 who always talks to me and helps me if I need it.
Anything else you would like to add: My previous applications got denied 1 because of my activity and 2 because of my involvement in the community. As I said above I have tried to work on this and I feel like now is the right time to apply again and to show everyone that im capable of being an event member.

Edit: Ok so this is around the same application I did last time and things haven’t changed application wise but have definitely tried to prove that I’m suitable by helping out in any way.

5 Likes

You’re a great candidate who is very dedicated to Munchy and I still believe you have all the qualities one needs to be an event member - activity, maturity and just generally being a nice person to be around all make you stand out. Best of luck!!

3 Likes

Statement from your last application still stands-- I do still believe you deserve a spot on the team although I’m skeptical as to how you will perform. You’ve taken great strides to prove that you believe you’re ready to make the team, so you definitely deserve a chance by now. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Thank you @CatTech and @BFI01 I really appreciate it.

+1 from me because:
You are friendly and don’t normally try to cause trouble or start up a fight.
You are an amazing banana creature hybrid thing idk.

-Dante
:wink:

1 Like

+1
havent seen or talked to you in ages but u were pretty chill

2 Likes

Thanks @xKingDante. Good luck on your application too. @MunchyBestServer thank you and I am on more than I was before as I play for 11 hours now then the 9 hours I used to play. I’m not sure why I haven’t seen you on but I hope to.

Well since your playing 11 hours a day i’m guessing you’ve improved a lot at soup now, and i’m ip banned so you probably wont be seeing me on munchy again :frowning:

2 Likes

+1

Great helpfulness.

Kind, and helpful.
Respects other admins.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice app, Vouch :smiley:

3 Likes

+1 nice guy

1 Like

+1 - Really enjoyable to talk to, soothing voice :wink:, and seems fit for the role!

1 Like

Hey Banana! Here are my thoughts:
Great friend
Mature
Dedicated
You deserve this role!
+1
–Kitty <3

1 Like

Thanks guys much appreciated

@Haxinnq
@BadBoyHalo
@ObitoNaruto
@saladbutter
@kitcaaat

1 Like

+1
Active
Application is extremely detailed
Kind and nice to players

Overall a great addition to the event roster!

Good luck

EsioTrot64

No problemo, amigo! :slight_smile:

+1
very active, very mature, very nice

je suis une pomme

I’m gonna give you a +.50 before reading just for how long it is, now wheres my personal butler that reads for me -.- :starts yelling for fake butler: Mom: why tf are you screaming?

Edit: nice app, you get the other .5 to make 1, good luck!

not gonna read all of it but +1 because you’re better than almost every other event member and you’re active

1 Like

im not even gonna read this as your already an outstanding member of the community +1 for me

good luck

1 Like