BananaSkin_PVP's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGNs: BananaSkin_PVP always xD

Timezone: England, GMT

How often can you host events: I can host events quite frequently as i have a new laptop that i can use at any given time. Although i do have to go school as soon as i get home i try and play on Munchy. This is great as there are many British players like me that want to do events such as Sumo. I myself have found that at the time when i join there are not as many Event Team members online. Mostly i can play from 4:00-8:30pm on weekdays and 8:00am-4:00pm on weekends.
What sets you apart from other applicants:
I am very kind, funny (well i think i am) and i am also very caring especially towards Munchy. I understand that i havent been playing for as long as the other applicants but i have played MC for a while. I did join Munchy a long time back. I was immature then and i applied for mod which did got rejected. I then came back to the server and i havent got of it since. When i heard about Events i thought that it was a great idea. After playing i found out that when i came on no event team member were on. Anyway i dont want to bore anyone but i believe that i can learn a lot from being a event team member. I am kind and i try to make everyone happy. I am also active (well i think i am anyway) and i believe that if i do get the position of being an Event Team Member i could spread happiness and joy as well as listening and taking in people’s suggestions on what Event they would like.
**What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I would bring happiness and fun to the server. I would also take into account other peoples suggestions on what Events they would like and i would most importantly be kind and caring.
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I have asked several Event Team Members and they have all hosted an event. @2086 is an example of a great event team member who listens to peoples suggestions and is extremely kind and caring towards the server. If im being honest all event team Members like @Baqel @Ignorinq @Mboscolo and every other Event team Member is extremely kind and caring and they always listen to peoples suggestions.
Anything else you would like to add:
I understand that i have recently joined(well i used to play before) and i know that i am not as active however i have got a new computer meaning that i would be able to play more and If i do get the position of an Event Team Member i will be able to host many Events. Thanks you for reading this and i understand if you deny this as i am still learning and it would be great to here everyones feedback!

Bye and have a good day :slight_smile:

BanananSkin_PVP!!!

2 Likes

I am extremely sorry if this is short and not very detailed. I understand if you do not believe this app is good.

Thanks again!

@BananaSkin_PVP you are obviously staff hunting… plus you application is not detailed and short.

Firstly i am not staff hunting. I just am trying to be kind and helpful. Secondly i thank you for your feedback and i will make sure to make my application longer and detailed in the future.

Thank you and have a great day :slight_smile:

I don’t know how he is staff hunting when he joined on March 30th, 2016 , which is before YOU ( July 1st, 2017 ) So I don’t know how he is staff hunting when he literally joined the server almost two years from present. He is also applying for Event team, not Staff.

1 Like

Yeah Thanks :slight_smile:

Let’s not point people out, let’s keep it mature as this is still an event team application.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

@ApricotTree let people have their own opinions.

Okay banana:

• Sort of Active
  • Helpful
  • Kind
  • Maturity could use some work :stuck_out_tongue:

Voting doesn’t influence the final decision so, Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thanks you for your Feedback. Have a great day :slight_smile:

Hey there @BananaSkin_PVP! Here is what I think about your application.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Remember, irl things are still more important than Minecraft! Don’t forget to still do your homework.

I have only seen you online once. I would recommend learning more about the events here!
Because of your maturity and activity at the moment, I am giving you a +0.5.
good luck!!

-Brushy

1 Like

Thank you. I will definitely be more active. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Banana, Awesomecat here.
Pros:
Pretty well thought out
Detailed app
a little bit active, but hopefully you will be more active now I assume :wink:
Helpful
Kind
Cons:
A little bit immature, but I believe you will work on it.
Good job and Good luck! <3

2 Likes

Thank you a lot. I will be sure to be more active and mature. :slight_smile:

Denied. Please work on your maturity and activity in game.

2 Likes