Bamitzhak's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: Bamitzhak

Timezone: EST

How active can you be per week? Probably 9:30pm - 12am most days of the week

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: Yes, I got banned for xray but after some time to reflect, I was given another chance. I been playing honestly ever since.

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: This is my first application

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?: I feel I have no issues with anyone in the community, I try my best to help whoever I can. I do tend to joke around and be positive but also be serious when it comes to things rule wise on the server.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I wanna be able to help people. I wanna also be able to hands on show people how to do things. I also wanna be put into a role where I can also learn new things myself and gain experience.

**Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as Minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it. Not at all, I want to take this chance to get my foot in the door and gain experience going forward not just in this community but any community. I did develop my own small Minecraft servers and tried to make it public but always never had time to own one, so I rather become part of a team on a large established server.

1 Like

+1 BaMitZHaK when actove is very thoughtful of others and has been helping people when he can and trying to make people smile in chat. He focuses alot on his builds and it shows. He also has assisted our fellow clan member when he firdt joined the server and still does his best to offer helpful advice when hes around and able to.

1 Like

I have not seen you or kaoticw0lf and it seems yall are friends here so try to get more active in the server and ill change this but -1 not a lot of activity.

sorry.

+0 I’ve seen you on multiple times but not on enough for a +1

Good luck nonetheless

1 Like

Read my comment on other app

This app isn’t a troll app

1+ bamitzhak is chill ingame

Sorry, Bam, but you are pretty unknown to me and it seems like it’s not just me. Moreover, your application is rather short and misses the bold over the questions, which would have highlighted them because your application is really blurry!

What I can suggest you and try to involve yourself even more onto the community. Consider chatting more and showing that you exist (you can be the nicest but it sadly won’t matter if you don’t show it off by talking to people. Helper requires you to sorta be the voice of the community, that person people can reach out to), helping out players if you have the answer to their concern, and please bold the questions…

Helping doesn’t require a colour, that’s what I learned over my parkour here. So if I can help out, I’d suggest you detailing what you’d be able to achieve as a Helper, how would you contribute to the game mode overall etc.

Hi Bamitzhak!

We are delighted to see you trying to contribute positively to the server after you were banned! However, I think not enough time has passed since your unban for you to really prove yourself just yet. Keep at it and really get to know the community. We would love to see you apply for staff again in the future. Until then, we wish you all the best!

6 Likes