Baloney118 Build Team Application

IGN: Baloney118

Timezone: CST (Central Timezone)

Discord Name: Baloney118

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have played on and off again for about a year, but recently got my own account and have been playing a lot more.

How active can you be per week?: Varies but mostly free on weekends.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: No

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: So I built these on bedrock on my Nintendo. You can also see them better on my channel Gamerz Eject Youtube “Dream Smp builds” and “Crazy Self Build” [LINK] (Recent Builds – Google Drive)

Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite build is the house from the Simpsons. I used to be obsessed with The Simpsons and watch it with my family so it brings back some good memories. Also it was one of my first builds using memory and limited pictures of the outside of the house. I have also built Dunder Mifflin from The Office, including the warehouse, Annex, general office layout, and parking lot.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I recently completed a technology class in school using Voxel. My friend taught me how to use World Edit, fill, and many other various commands. I also watch a lot of videos using them and try to learn from what they do. Out of the three I think I have used building plugins the least. The inexperience I have had with that affects how I use them. But with enough practice and help from others I think I will get a lot better with it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I’m still pretty young and I have little patience when it comes to building giant things because I want to get things done quickly. Since I know this about myself, I try to find angles or ways to do less work while still having the best outcome. Another weakness is that I have more experience working alone. I like to be given something I can do by myself, from channel builds to maps for my friends. I think I am great at building Minecraft characters that have their own objects and that are well formed and relevant to the characters. I enjoy building maps that are challenging and have cool tricks to them. You can complete them with luck and with skill so that everyone can enjoy my maps.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have never truly worked as a builder for a server and I would like to get that experience since building is something I love. I have made a lot of the Dream Smp members including Badboyhalo, Dream, Techno, Eret, Schlatt, and partly egged Skeppy. I have also built the Teen Titans tower including the giant Titan robot.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I like working with people but I also like working on my own. I like other people’s ideas but I find that when the work is divided up, I can own my build and assignments and really get into what I’m doing. When I get stressed, I tend to stay quiet and try to focus and sometimes people might think I’m upset, but I’m really just concentrating.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
No

1 Like

+0 no comment

-1, Your builds in my opinion lack a sense of creativity. Try bulding things that arent just other peoples skins or 2D art.

Althought your builds look nice, i would suggest that you try terraforming with world edit, voxel or gobrush, as having knowledge with these usually increases your chances. Also try to add some more pictures of your builds other than statues of skins, try adding more map themed builds, like a sumo map which is a good place to start for building maps. I would also like to add that you should try building something using 1.8 blocks as most of munchys gamemodes are on 1.8 except survival, event and purgatory.

+0

1 Like

Even tho the builds are cool, I’ll give this a -1 because I don’t think they need those kind of builds.

It was 3D skins backs and sides included

That isn’t the point he’s trying to make.

1 Like

Try looking at other accepted build team applicants to get a better idea of what i am talking about.

all builds were built on bedrock edition.

@Baloney118, Try looking at accepted build applicants

Please have a look at the accepted applications to get an idea of what Munchy’s looking for. You can re-apply again in 3 months.