Ballski's Event application [2]

IGN:
Ballski
Previous names: Trojanpack, Trafalgarrr

Timezone:
BST

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)
KitPvP

How often can you host events?

I can host events many times a week, I have a lot of free time.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I was previously been event member and was accepted into the team from August 2021 to February 2022 when I resigned for personal reasons. This itself gives me a deep understanding of what is expected of an event team member and also the knowledge of what it takes to host events and the maturity level that is expected of me. This previous experience has allowed me to get an understanding that others won’t have.

As well as this I have already hosted the majority of manual events that Munchy has to offer, I know how all events function and the commands necessary to use in the event world. I would also say that I am very skilled with tools like World Edit and it is easy for me to either host events that include the need for World Edit or create new event maps for specific events shown by my event spot in Event which is one of the largest eventspots.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

As mentioned before I have been an event member before, so as an event member I will make the server more enjoyable and strive to make KitPvP a more alive and enjoyable experience for the community. I have also noticed the lack and drought of events and event members recently and therefore I believe that what KitPvP needs is an experienced event team member who will have no trouble starting off.

I really enjoy events and I know a lot of players who also share this enthusiasm for events. This is one of my main reasons for applying for Event as I see that many people are bored with the server having no events and there being no event members online. So I believe that it is my responsibility to relight the spark of the server and bring enjoyment to those who continue to play.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

My Reputation with the community is I would argue very good, I am not as active as I have been previously by any means however I am good friends with many of the players on the server. I do not claim to be the least toxic or the most mature person at all but I am definitely very versatile, I am able to morph my personality to suit the person or group of people I am interacting with. This allows me to be well-known and semi-well-respected on the server. I am however constantly working on myself and trying to better myself as a person every day and trying to improve on becoming less toxic and becoming more mature,

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to gain some practical experience within a team because I recognize how important it will be when I apply for server roles. Working with a well-known server like Munchymc has two benefits: it enhances my prospects of getting roles on different servers and gives me essential knowledge for working within a team. Gaining the chance to be a part of the event team would significantly bolster my confidence and open up a wide range of fresh prospects and pathways.

But my main purpose for applying is to bring back the enjoyment of playing KitPvP on Munchy, I have noticed a decline in enthusiasm in playing the server as I believe that it is just getting repetitive to certain players that I speak to on a regular basis. Everything I have done and will do if I am given this second chance as an event member is for the community and those who play, as my greatest satisfaction comes from the happiness of others.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

As stated previously my strongest attribute is being able to change how I act depending on who I am talking to, this is important to gain respect and trust from people from the community as well as staff members. I would argue that this is actually more important than already being an event member as the experience is one thing but being able to connect with people in ways that they are comfortable with is essential to be able to gain respect in this community.

One weakness that I would say is that I have in the past not been so friendly or mature. But that only increases my desire to strive for greatness and to become a person that everybody can trust and feel safe around, this desire to become better engulfs me, and although sometimes I do find myself in moments where maybe I know I said something I shouldn’t have or do something that maybe was irrational. However, this only forges my discipline and my want for self-improvement.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

There are not many event members recently that have done anything because there are none online, however, @MeerkatMist has always been great and hosted many events for not just me but also those online.

Anything else you would like to add:

good luck to the rest of you applying :pray:

Edits: Name change, title change.

10 Likes

Hey!

Great application and you’ve been relatively active lately!
I don’t have much experience talking to you, but from what I’ve seen from the side, you’re nice and mature!
And yes. +1

2 Likes

+1 KING DESERVES THIS FR, homeboys never toxic has experience and is a great event host

3 Likes

I don’t see you on much and all but I know you so yeah you have some issues with toxicity and maturity in the past but you’re a good event member back then so I’d say you’re pretty good m, just like the toxicity is just on kit usually for you but you may want to stop it and idk if you’re mature or not yet.

Also that thing about changing how you are interacting with others is almost false from what I’ve seen. I seen how you talk to others and it’s almost the same.

Thinking about this, why is this a strength? You want to be kind to everyone for event and be mature toward everyone. Changing personalities toward others isn’t useful as an event member and I feel if anything a weakness

+.85

3 Likes

Thanks for the response! I agree I am definitely not as active as I was months and even years ago but I’m trying to get back into it. I can understand why you may think changing how I act around people is a weakness but personally, I perceive it as a tool and it can definitely be helpful in situations. Also, you may think it’s all the same because you saw me speak to a small selection of people however I can assure you that I am most definitely not always acting like that, but i can see why you would think that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Aveqon @AltyF4 thank you both for the responses!

2 Likes

Yeah fair points, besides an hour ago I never saw or spoke to you for a while

2 Likes

Great application :D +1 from me.

2 Likes

my rating is the expected value of the momentum operator for a quantum particle in an infinite square well

2 Likes

@marbondlol Thank you marbond :smiley:
@cahrypt word :pray:

1 Like

+1 he hosted waterdrop before

1 Like

+1 good luck balls

1 Like

Hey jimbo :3

1 Like

thank you so much @JimboTheDaddy I miss when we were event together :pray:
I will host it again just for you @WaterDropGOAT123

1 Like

+1 womp womp

You better not resign and leave my discord server again just because you enjoy fortnite more.

3 Likes

My g +1 instantly

1 Like

thanks shrek I promise I won’t pick Fortnite over you :pray:

Thanks para :smile:

fun times

1 Like

+1 has above average brain function compared to some (maybe)

2 Likes