BadStaff's Introduction

I was there for this long lasting journey, and Im sure of it that I saved your life on every single one of your battles. Not to brag or anything but you may think you’re the best but you must not have fought I the VAPANATOR for I have never lost a pvp match in my life. Would you like to know how I saved you in every battle you had?
Great. Ill tell you!
when the stegosaurus approached you and starting to battle you I had my trained giant bald eagle come to the rescue but the eagle then got hungry and wanted to feed its chicks so it betrayed me! so I followed it and slayed the eagle cutting its wings clean off and beheading it. I also drugged the chicks with slowness 5 potions, and weakness 10 potions, after that I quickly jumped the the bottom using my elytra and landed safely I then start placing water buckets to what felt like 5 minutes and ended up making a whole ocean… my fault but when you fell down that big whale was actually my little puppy which had drowned in the ocean and turned into a mutant, as it ate you whole I decided to let you suffer for a bit since you keep getting yourself in bad situations so I felt as that I must teach you a lesson! anyways I then whistled for my dog / whale to self destruct, and through some crafting materials for you to make blast protection 100 for your full set, after all that you were falling for so long and when you had your boots on I quickly anviled feather falling 1 billion on them for you! so please be greatful for the life that I kept you in. Ill see you in the minecraft heaven eventually young pvper.