BadStaff's Introduction

Hello, my name is:
BadStaff
My favourite color is:
Purple. I can’t see red, green or blue so this isn’t really a fair question man.

My favourite food is:
Mushroom stew. I mean what can I say I’m married to the game. No days off.

How I found this server:
It was just another day after clocking off my shift at work. I was walking home, feeling tired from working my 9-5 shift. After walking about a half a mile I realized that I had forgot my pants and shoes back at the store when I was using the restroom. As soon as I went to turn around to go and walk back I heard a loud ROAR right behind me. I couldn’t believe my eyes! It was a STEGOSAURUS MAN. It stood like 400ft tall and had like 3 heads and it was crushing every single car it saw! I realized that there was no turning back for my pants and shoes now…
Using my amazing PvP strafing skills I was able to dodge the stegosaurus from trampling me, but I knew I couldn’t do this for long. Just when I was running out of breath and giving up dodging the enraged stegosaurus, a GIANT BALD EAGLE came down and scooped me up. This bird had a 50 foot wingspan. Each one of its talons were longer than me, which is saying a lot because I don’t want to brag but I’m like 8 foot 3. This giant bird saved me from the threat of the stegosaurus, but soon I was going to realize that I had another challenge to face…
The bird carried me for THOUSANDS of miles across the Specific and Atlantic oceans. When he finally put me down, I had no idea where I was except that I was in a GIANT BIRDS NEST ABOUT TO BE EATEN BY GIANT BABY BIRDS. Once again, I had to use my amazing PvP kiting skills to get out of this situation. I quickly used one of the branches in the nest to craft a wooden sword and used it to fight off a few of the chicks. It was a 6v1 against me, which is usually easy for me cuz I’m literally the best PvPer on Munchy, but not when you’re fighting GIANT BIRDS. The only choice I had was to jump out of the nest…
Without any hesitation I LEAPED out of the nest expecting to fall to my death. The nest must have been 3000 stories up because it felt like I was falling forever. When I finally saw what was at the bottom, I realized that luck was on my side for once. The nest was resting over a large body of water (probably the Specific ocean)! Since Minecraft is my life and I have dedicated everything to it, I didn’t take any fall damage when I hit the water. Even though I was safe from the giant birds, I still wasn’t out of danger or threat of death…
There I was, out in the middle of the Specific ocean, treading water and waiting to drown. I did swim team in like first and second grade and all that training made it so that I could tread water for literally like three months straight, but I was already super tired from all the events that just happened to me. Just as I was losing hope and vision, preparing to sink to the depths of the ocean, a GIANT BLACK FIGURE started emerging from underneath the surface of the water. This thing was the size of the island Madagascar: it had to be in between 2 - 23827385643534 feet long! The closer it got to the surface, the more I realized what this creature was. It was a GIANT BLUE WHALE! And it was HANGRY! I was about to be SWALLOWED ALIVE! I quickly pulled out my Depth Strider III boots from my pocket, but before I put them on everything went dark. I was inside the mouth of the whale…
For 4 months I sat inside that whale, rationing the mushroom stew (my favorite food for this reason) that I had in my inventory. My beard had grown to be 17 feet long and my toe nails looked like individual iron swords. I hadn’t seen light since being swallowed, and being raised in the darkness for that long made me into who I am today. I thought “there is no escape… I will die in here”. Just before I was about to give up and give myself to the surrounding darkness, a slow but steady rumble started in the whale. I’m pretty sure we all know what’s happening when a whale does this… THE WHALE WAS ABOUT TO SELF-DESTRUCT! THE WHALE WAS ABOUT TO BLOW UP WITH ME INSIDE IT! I quickly crafted armor out of the blubber and bones inside the mouth of the whale to help with the impact, but I knew I was a goner. The rumble became louder and LOUDER AND LOUDER until suddenly…
BOOM!
The whale EXPLODED, shooting me millions of miles across the Specific ocean! The armor had saved me from the explosion but busted from the impact itself! The explosion sent me 13 trillion miles into the air! I was for sure going to die from fall damage this time…
As I was falling from the great height, I was able to see all the obstacles I had endured from that walk home from work. The stegosaurus, the Bald Eagle and its chicks, and even the remainders of the whale were all still in sight. All of them became blurs to me once I started falling faster and faster. By the time I reached the ground, I was moving at the SPEED OF LIGHT…
When I woke up, I thought I was dead. I thought I was in the Minecraft PvP heaven, with all the best Minecraft PvPers. There was no way I could’ve survived that fall I thought. But when I woke up, I realized I wasn’t dead. I was ALIVE. It turns out those depth strider boots I had on also had FEATHER FALLING 1 BILLION on them! The boots had saved my life!

After this life-long journey I was finally able to make it back to work and get my pants and shoes that I had left behind. Sometimes, however, I decide to just not wear pants and shoes, just to remind me of the struggles that I went through that one day while walking home from work. Sadly, the rest of the world doesn’t know my awesome story, so they punished me with “Public Nudity” charges multiple times leading to a House Arrest charge on my name.

I got bored that I couldn’t leave my house so I decided to look for servers on Minecraft, and I ended up finding Munchy. Once my House Arrest Charge ends in 12 years however, I’m quitting Munchy. Sorry everyone.

Something more about myself:
I mean what can I say I’m literally the best at everything lol. I’m trying to make this Introduction short and sweet so I really don’t want to elaborate much on any of the questions.

10 Likes

Very detailed hehe, welcome!

• Hvzelnut
1 Like

BadStaff…

hilarious introduction
Welcome man <3

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Badstaff ILY. Xoxoxo

1 Like

trololololololol

1 Like

Well that’s 10 minutes of my life I’m never getting back…:joy:

2 Likes

I am the best bowspammer.

2 Likes

Welcome! Insane story. I had a similar one…

2 Likes

i agree.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

welcome to the forums, badstaff! hope you stick around! (ps you’ve killed me like at least 12 times on kit)

Welcome.
And nice paragraph you got there :slightly_smiling_face: :wave:

GoodStaff you’re doing amazing

I was there for this long lasting journey, and Im sure of it that I saved your life on every single one of your battles. Not to brag or anything but you may think you’re the best but you must not have fought I the VAPANATOR for I have never lost a pvp match in my life. Would you like to know how I saved you in every battle you had?
Great. Ill tell you!
when the stegosaurus approached you and starting to battle you I had my trained giant bald eagle come to the rescue but the eagle then got hungry and wanted to feed its chicks so it betrayed me! so I followed it and slayed the eagle cutting its wings clean off and beheading it. I also drugged the chicks with slowness 5 potions, and weakness 10 potions, after that I quickly jumped the the bottom using my elytra and landed safely I then start placing water buckets to what felt like 5 minutes and ended up making a whole ocean… my fault but when you fell down that big whale was actually my little puppy which had drowned in the ocean and turned into a mutant, as it ate you whole I decided to let you suffer for a bit since you keep getting yourself in bad situations so I felt as that I must teach you a lesson! anyways I then whistled for my dog / whale to self destruct, and through some crafting materials for you to make blast protection 100 for your full set, after all that you were falling for so long and when you had your boots on I quickly anviled feather falling 1 billion on them for you! so please be greatful for the life that I kept you in. Ill see you in the minecraft heaven eventually young pvper.

don’t care didn’t ask

Thats it. Good luck. Have fun with the 50 giant bald eagle, 20 stegosaurus’s 100 giant blue whales that are being sent your way. May I remind you that you will be left with no crafting materials once so ever. You shall regret this tragic act that you have committed. You will be spending eternity down with lolitsalex and the rest of them.

Bro I was kidding… I was just too stupid to see the one and only VAPANATOR was blessing me through my tough and unfortunate journey! But honestly, with my noob protection 1 MILLION gear (yea, its diamond gear too noob), ill be able to take on ANY obstacle you throw my way. Me and my MADDDD strafing skills are NO MATCH FOR YOU Mr. VAPANATOR! ! ! ! ! !

There is no time to apologize, You now have many obstacles coming your way for the sins that you have committed. The apologize depends on weather you can defeat all of these battles alone with no help or support. Good luck young PvPer.

I respect you, Vapan. We will continue this conversation another time…

This is the best introduction i have seen so far (and yes i did read it all as its so amazing and i dont regret and of it)