BadBoyHaloFan's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:
Yes, I’ve been joining them for quite some time now.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes

Application

IGN:
BadBoyHaloFan

Timezone:
GMT

Can you use a microphone?
Yes

When can you be available to help host events each week?
Pretty much any day of the week but mostly on the weekends.
(from about 11am to 11pm)

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is pretty decent with most of the community and I’ve met a lot of amazing people and made a lot of friends from events. I’m also interested in learning more about events and helping out behind the scenes. I’ve never really been toxic to anyone or anything like that either (at least not intentionally).

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’m interested in the role because I’ve been joining events for about 3 years (even when they were hosted on kitpvp) and I’m familiar with most of Co-Host and event server staff and would love to help out in the Event Server community and helping with commands and things like that. I also like building event maps and things like that if that’s needed (no worries if that’s not possible though).

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I do have a fair amount of experience with them plugins but I may need a bit of a refresher on certain things. I do know all of the basic commands though.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I believe I can work pretty well in a team and a professional environment and I can be formal when needed and I work well in difficult situations. I’ll probably be a little nervous at first but I work well once I’ve gotten to used to everything and know what I’m doing.

Anything you want to add:
Feel free to call me by my real name (Shayne) since saying BadBoyHaloFan is quite long to say haha.

17 Likes

Seen this dude before in a vc and on the event server, seems like a good fit for the position and I can’t say anything negative about him.

Unfortunately not a lot of positive either as I don’t know him well but I think the people that do would agree that he’s a good fit for this with me.

3 Likes

I appreciate the feedback

4 Likes

Much more comments then feedback as I ain’t really telling you what you can change lol.

Forgot to add it so I’ll just add it here +1

3 Likes

+1, I’ve been able to know Shayne for a while now and he’s always been extremely respectful and dedicated to the things he works for! I definitely think he’d be a good fit for Co-Host role.

4 Likes

True haha
Thanks for the comments though!

3 Likes

Thank you very much Sym !

3 Likes

Big huge +1, shayne is almost in every Saturday event he’s extremely active in the event community and in the server! And I believe he is very mature and helpful.

2 Likes

Cheers para !

3 Likes

Big +1

I always see them on the event server. I believe he’d be a good fit for co-host.

4 Likes

Much appreciated

4 Likes

Shayne has been playing in events for years, I think you deserve it.

+1

4 Likes

+1 I’ve known Shayne for more than 3 years and I never had a bad interaction with him!

He is mature, nice, and awesome person to have around and I am sure he will do great as a cohost

5 Likes

+1

Goodluck!

3 Likes

+1 def would be a great fit for cohost

4 Likes

Thank you all very muchh

@oTortle
@Mddey
@Ballski
@danior

4 Likes

+1
Shayne is fit for the role

4 Likes

After seeing how dedicated Shayne is to being a positive player on Munchy I have to say +1! Never had a negative experience with them and their dedication for (I wanna say the past year AT LEAST) has been very clear <3

4 Likes

thank you so much!

3 Likes

Used to play on the event server a couple years ago a lot and Shayne was always there and still is! He’s super dedicated and since he has experience with WorldGuard and WorldEdit, he stands out from a lot of others. +1

3 Likes