B3nji_'s Builder application

IGN and past IGN’s: B3nji_

Timezone: GMT+1

Discord username: B3njiKecske

How long have you played MunchyMC?: around 2 years

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Here are my past builds!

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
The Spooky custom map is the best in my opinion. I’ve even made a resource pack for it. The photo shows only the introductive level, which also has the most command blocks in it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: i use it very often. I also like to mess around with it in my freetime

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Weakness: High details
Speciality: Houses, Terrain, Caves.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I’ve never worked with a team before. I’ve been making custom maps since i had my Xbox 360 (AKA a really long time ago), and i still make them on my pc! But i never published them since they were all for my friends

The builds are alright, but I’m not sure it’s what I usually see in the maps Munchy tends to use. That being said, what you show isn’t bad at all and knowing you have a good understanding of the plugins is good! Good luck

2 Likes

There’s not much info in it. Like where you stated your builds, what are your builds? explain what they are and tell us what made you happy or determent to make them, tell us the highlights of making your build, tell us what troubles you faces making them and producing them, most importantly you will need to tell us how and what you did to make them, and tell us a story of what determend you to not stop and proceed and accomplish your build, tell us how you can improve on and what way to fix it what is needed to be done.

The pictures of your builds seemed empty, not full of life, I really don’t wanna be mean I’m just saying put more detail, like just a simple can of garbage on the side of the road or a person running from a burning car in a city build. It’s what brings builds to life, it show work, happiness emotion. I will give you a -0.5, don’t take this as a lose take it as a lesson… Edit: you know plugins, that’s good :)

1 Like

I suggest looking at accepted applications pro-folios to get a better understanding of what munchy is looking for in builder applications.

Looking at your application the detail seems fine however, looking at some of your builds they seem very simple? I don’t mean this in a rude way at all as said above maybe look into some of the accepted applications and then see what you can do.

I also suggest trying new builds and styles of course this would also be good to add to your portfolio

~Best of Luck <3

Not the type of builds that would probably be on MunchyMC.
If you look at the pictures without the descriptions, you probably won’t be able to tell what they are. (Not much details in the descriptions either.)
I’m not very good of a builder myself, so I can’t say much, but at least you have some knowledge about commands + world-edit. Good Luck!

Builds are pretty basic ngl, looks like something that took 10 minutes, and they don’t need redstone.

Hey there B3nji_, while we appreciate your application, at the moment it does not meet our expectations for new build recruits. We appreciate the interest and we hope to see you apply again!

Side note, apologies for the late response