B3dWarz Build team application

**IGN and past IGN’s:**My current IGN is B3dWarz my past IGN used to be G6a and The_Shadow66

**Timezone:**GMT+2

**Discord username:**B3dWarz #6979

**How long have you played MunchyMC?:**I have played on munchy for about maybe 7 month now

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I have made a couple modern houses and like big mantions but I have made a spawn that i don’t have any picture of but it was beautiful
faction spawn

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:**I am very good with World edit because its what i have used the most but i’m good at understanding quick so I can learn to use other plugins that you may have

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):**I am good at making all types of house from big mantions to small tree house or a garden or even sometimes big part of servers like faction and kitpvp

**What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?**I have build on a server that sadly shutdown because player often ddosed us and the owner just said to shut down the server was called i think (not sure been a long time) BlackVortexmc.

**Describe yourself:**I am a 14 year old boy that has good grades and is able to play about 2/4 hours per day I do also sports so I don’t just play Minecraft. I play Fortnite I have been in some major tournement like fortnite friday
But I am very active on forums were I have either a staff role or a well known member role.
I like to help other when I am able to and have never abused my powers in any way.
I used to be on the jr.helper team on hypixel.
I would consider myself as creative and I love BadBoyHalo even before skeppy. I remember when he used to post video’s like traped in Walmark. and I think it would be a plasure to become a staff member on your server.

I would give you a +0.2 You sound like a good player given your time on the server however the format and grammar of the application could be a lot better. You have also only shown one build.

Hey dude you should add more builds!

Your grammar is poor and you need to show multiple builds -1

1. Poor grammar.

2. 1 build.

3. Not what they are looking for.

Best of luck, TacoBuilds.

I’m not English so my gramar is pretty poor

this is a build Ive made on hypixel

Use Grammarly

3 Likes

Make bigger builds. In the portfolio part of the application you have to show what you can do best and building a small house just isn’t enough for staff. As a builder you will be a part of massive projects not just building random houses left and right. And I know that I am not the one to judje since my grammar isn’t that great either but you should work on it! Practice makes perfect! Oh and you joined on Nov 19, '18 which is 5 not 7 mounths ago. 2nd Oh and do you have any proof that you have been a staff member on hypixel as I can’t find any info onlline + I am pretty sure that they are really strict about grammar?
-1 from me if you can prove that you have been a part of the hypixel staff I would probably change my opinion on you bc of having a lot of experience and stuff but for now It will be -1

I’m pretty sure the Hypixel one was built in housing. It’s a creative game on Hypixel.

I was talking about this.

-99999 Stolen Build.
I made that on my survival server 2 years ago.

Edit: and the other one was stolen aswell

1 Like

Good job finding that.

Stolen build. -1

Screenshot%20(15) stolen from a video im pretty sure.

Application denied due to suspected fraud.