Autumn Crate Gadget Ideas!

For the record, I just came up with some good names (mythology-wise) for these gadgets if they were to be added. Not that I am saying they are gonna be added however. Just thought I should give some cool input. I also might give some feedback and changes that might be cool to make the gadgets stand out more >:)

Thanksgiving Turkey

This is one of my favorites at the time of writing this, and I think this one is very neat. The only thing I could possibly contribute, is maybe adding a cooldown, so if someone can click like 12 times a second, they don’t just get full health in a instant. Yes, it might be tedious, but if you make it the normal amount of time to eat normally, and the amount of hunger it replenishes, it might make it more like a infinite food source. To be honest, I’d like the rarity to obtain this in the range of rare-epic, because it would make farms for food go to shambles, and make the food economy plummet on the server.

Anyways, if I were to make this name more mythology sided, it would be this:

Infinte Ambrosia/Nectar

Necessarily if the item were to have this name, I’d like the item to be a enchanted Honey bottle, since it is to be believed that ambrosia/nectar were types of honey. However if the name is to be Thanksgiving Turkey, it does make more sense to be a enchanted cooked chicken.

Moving on, we have:

Halloween Mask

I like the idea of this item, it’s cool as hell. Probably would be one of my favorites alongside the Thanksgiving Turkey. I think personally if it was perm invisibility, it’d be OP as hell, but I mean, that’d make it even cooler. Especially since it’s nothing compared to other items that have effects on them. The only issue is that it will have to have particles definitely, or something to make it identifiable. Maybe something cool like a glowing effect when used (instead of showing the helmet,) but that might make earning glowing effects kind of useless. Anyways, before I ramble to long, if I were to make this name more mythology sided, it would be:

Cap of invisibility/Cap of Hades/Helm of Hades

To be honest, I feel bad about only using Greek mythology for namesakes, but the season’s theme is Greek-themed. Looking ahead of myself, I like that you used a bit of Irish mythology too. :> Continuing about the Halloween Mask, if the name were to be changed, it would be cool to have it as a enchanted Iron helmet, seeing as that would be in line with something I used as a reference image, (Cellini’s Perseus with the Head of Medusa, which is used as the image on Wikipedia for the Cap of invisibility as well.) instead of something like a neon orange leather helmet. Anyways, moving on.

I just realized I spent a hour writing this, and I don’t want to do much more, so I’ll just casually go over one last one for the fun of it.

CD Player / Magic Disc

I don’t have much of a issue with this idea. However it kind of ruins the point of collecting all of the discs. However if it was client-sided, that would be way more cooler imo. Even though it doesn’t make much sense in Mythology, I think I found a cool name for this.

Phony Walkman

I am trying to reference the Sony Walkman here, but the first result when searching “what rhymes with sony” is phony, and so I’m sticking with that because it is a very ‘clever’ you could put it, name.

Anyways, I would go into more in-depth with the other ideas here, but I don’t want to be spending hours of my time trying to come up with clever renames. Apologies for not doing that. Nonetheless, I hope I gave some good feedback. Personally, I wouldn’t mind if the upcoming Autumn and Winter crate gadgets were not Greek mythology, or mythology at least related. However that doesn’t mean I would dislike more Greek mythology/mythology related gadgets. Regardless, have a good day or else, I will steal your pillows and blankets.

:heart:

3 Likes