Aurastical Application (Build Team)

IGN: Aurastical

Timezone: CET

Discord Name: i bought this nft for fre#9440

How long have you played MunchyMC?: For around about 1 month.

How active can you be per week?: I am able to dedicate approximately 10+ hours per week to this server. However, my availability may vary depending on other commitments and responsibilities. I am committed to participating actively and consistently, and I am willing to prioritize this server in my schedule to the best of my ability. Please let me know if there are any specific expectations or requirements regarding my level of activity or participation. Thank you for considering my application.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: No, I have not received any punishments on your Server.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://imgur.com/gallery/FPEFU43

**Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite and proudest build is a KG Of Hill map that I designed and constructed in Minecraft. It took me several hours to complete, and I poured my heart and soul into every detail.

The KG Map features a japanese-style build, high walls with towers at each corner, and a “Tai Ji logo in the middle”. I also included a dungeon, a barracks for soldiers, and a stables for horses, for one of my most recent builds.

What makes this build so special to me is the attention to detail and the sense of scale. I wanted to create a KG Map that felt both charming and very calm, and I think I achieved that. I also enjoyed incorporating some historical elements, such as the use of stone walls and wooden supports.

Overall, I am extremely proud of this build and I believe it showcases my creativity and skill in building. I would be happy to share screenshots or even give a tour of the build i’ve made if that would be helpful.**

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have a good and experienced level of experience with World Edit, and other building plugins. I have used these tools in several builds and I am comfortable with the basic commands and functions.

With World Edit, I am able to use commands such as //copy, //paste, //set, and //replace to make large-scale edits to the terrain and structures. I am also familiar with some more advanced commands, such as //brush, //overlay, //curve etc. which I have used to add details and textures to my builds. But with Voxel, i’m still learning, the features and the things that it can do.**

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

My build specialty is in creating detailed structures and interiors. I enjoy adding intricate details such as furniture, lighting, and decor to make my builds feel more immersive and realistic. I also take care to use a variety of materials and colors to create interesting visual contrasts and textures.

In terms of weaknesses, I would say that I dont have any other weaknesses, expect not being very familiar with Voxel, and its features that the plugin can do.

Overall, I believe that my attention to detail and skill in creating structures and interiors make up for my weaknesses in Voxel. I am always eager to learn fast, and I believe that I would be a valuable addition to any building team.**

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?:

I have been building in Minecraft for several days/months, and I have completed many builds ranging from small homes to large castles and cities. I have also worked on several collaborative projects with other builders, both in creative and survival modes.

In terms of server experience, I have worked on a server called DrSteal which recently changed to DrKits. While there, I had the opportunity to collaborate with other builders and work on several community projects, including a marketplace, a castle, and a park. I also participated in several building competitions and events, which allowed me to showcase my skills and learn from other builders.

Overall, I am confident in my history of building and my ability to work collaboratively with others. I am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to learn and grow as a builder, and I believe that I would be a valuable addition to any build team. Thank you for considering my application.

**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: On a scale of 1-10, I would rate myself as an 9 in terms of working with others. I enjoy collaborating with other builders and learning from their different styles and techniques. I am open to feedback and willing to compromise to create the best possible project.

That being said, I work best with others who have a similar level of energy and enthusiasm as me. When everyone is motivated and engaged, it creates a positive and productive work environment that leads to great results.

In the past, I have worked on several collaborative builds and projects, both on servers and with other individual builders. I believe that these experiences have helped me develop strong communication and teamwork skills that are essential for successful collaborations.

Overall, I am confident in my ability to work with others and contribute positively to any team. I am excited for the opportunity to work with other builders and create amazing projects together. Also again, thank you for considering my application.**

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?

I have not applied for Builder before. This is my first time applying for this position *(or atleast I think). I am excited to have the opportunity to showcase my building skills and contribute to this team/server.

As however, it’s important to note that if you have applied before and were denied, it’s important to be honest and transparent about the reason for denial and what steps you have taken to improve since then. It shows that you are willing to learn from your mistakes and make improvements, which can be viewed positively by the hiring team.

8 Likes

+1

absolutely beautiful! good luck :333

3 Likes

tysm <3

2 Likes

+1

I like this! Keep up the good work :)

2 Likes

Those builds look pretty cool!

I recommend you create a Portfolio on Imgur or Google Photo’s though!

2 Likes

+1 you’d fit munchy’s style well

Good luck!

2 Likes

+1
I believe you have great potential! Best of luck

2 Likes

+1
Your builds are great! GL!

2 Likes

+1 nice builds, love the detail. Goodluck!!

2 Likes

+1
Nice Builds! I wish you the best of luck

2 Likes

Hey @Aurastical !
While we appreciate the application, at the moment your portfolio doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits. We are looking for builders who can work on larger maps and some of your builds also seem to be very similar to the designs of well-known builders, therefore try to focus more on finding your individual style in the future.

We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your portfolio a bit more. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

5 Likes