Attention prison and survival players! (IRL Deals)

Drunk on alchohol = intoxicated

1 Like

I’m not! Just having counter arguments!

Oh and this could eventually help if no one wants to consider my words!

1 Like

This is a post for discussion, not pointless arguing.

2 Likes

That’s subjective. It can be dead for you, it can mean something to me. As far as I’m aware, I have brought up arguments from why some points claimed here were excessive!

We always get that fly is broken etc… yet the same answers appear over and over. Maybe start considering them.

1 Like

here before locked and unlisted

it doesn’t take that much brainpower to realize that it’s p2w if you can instantly buy something that makes you better instead of spending days/weeks to get it legit

9 Likes

That is disappointing, even from some other off topic post. I will not pursue the talk but if that’s how you’d like to hear others, don’t expect them to hear and treat you the same way! :pray:

2 Likes

surv is p2w personally but i dont mind :+1:

7 Likes

^^^ I agree with this

2 Likes

There’s this one Hebrew story about equal opportunities that I feel like it fits right in, so I’m gonna tell it to you and readjust it accordingly.

It’s a story about 2 players. They both joined on the same day, same year, same server. Player A and Player B. Player A was able to afford himself a shiny rank, plus plus! Player B was unable to do the same, staying normal just like everyone else.

Both players really love mining! Player A got himself a set of shiny iron tools using a singular command. Player B had to spend 20 minutes gathering the proper resources. Player A’s inventory is filled with so many diamonds, so he stashes them away using his trustworthy backpack. Player B’s items go into a chest he has to look for for 20 minutes, if it hadn’t been stolen yet. Player A has to craft himself a new pickaxe so he pulls up a crafting table using a command in a second. Player B has to run up to grab some wood after forgetting his crafting table the last time he crafted a pickaxe.

Uh oh, both players forgot the number one rule of minecraft and died to lava! Player A doesn’t worry, his inventory is kept and can even return to his death spot using /back! Sorry player B, but items just got cleared and now you have to do everything all over again. After a 30 minute mining session, player A teleports to the surface without any worries. After a week-long mining session, player B has broken 3 iron pickaxes trying to get out of the same cave.

Oh look, the monthly build competition is here! Player A is ready to crush the competition. Player B knows he has no chance, but still gives it his best. Player A flies round and round, there’s no height he cannot reach. Player B is still farming bamboo for some scaffolding blocks. Player A built a marvelous looking castle, with even a dragon trying to attack the princess. Player B has barely finished building the roof to his submission.

And so the day of the results comes along, player A won! Big surprise!
Player B congratulates player A, while player A tries to hold back laughter looking at player B’s submission. And just for a second as they look at each other’s builds, they realize something is not right, that things will never be fair.

Player A goes on to build marvelous creations. He loves the community and the community loves him. Player B, on the other hand, finally gives up. He quits and nobody even remembers him.

18 Likes

This story is so inspirational

3 Likes

Intoxicated is basically if your drunk on such things as alcohol. Or other stuff so hope this helps.

2 Likes

like if you cry every time

3 Likes

I wasn’t originally willing to answer this but the fact that it turned up everything and legit torn apart the whole way people play survival kinda made me want to answer.

I’ll start off with this. All communities are not the same. While this story could be clearly reflected through some places, it’s far from being universal and I’d love to go deeper into what I’m meaning through replies.

I have noticed that you implied shiny to qualify ++. While it isn’t completely wrong, the rank has a cool and cute colour, that doesn’t really do anything. That’s more of an aesthetic difference between having a rank and not having one.

• I get the beginning. Having an iron set could mean something but we are playing survival. An actual game mode where you have to grind. Do you think that people would be upset about the fact that some have iron sets? No and why, because it only makes a glimpse of relevance for less than an actual day. Have you witnessed the beginning of survival season 4? Probably not. There was no issue whatsoever about anyone feeling drastically disadvantaged over this fact. It’s was laggy for everyone. Also, getting iron doesn’t take that much time, let’s not exaggerate. But I’ll come back with that time aspect a bit later.

• What are you trying to imply here, you have plus plus and you get tons of diamond right away? Fun fact, you do not have fly for the first week after the reset. Ranked players will just sit waiting for their ranks to be activated later? No. You just grind. Everyone is at a fair level here and there is no difference when it comes to finding diamonds. It’s just luck. Find a huge cave and pray, don’t just rely on your rank. It doesn’t do anything. I’d also like to point out that there is literally no reason to use a backpack. Mate, you just started playing and you finally found diamond, you probably have some places on your inventory to spare, why would you need a backpack. Don’t get me that all your 36 slots are full of stuff that are way more valuable than diamonds! The diamond isn’t going anywhere. Don’t expect thousands of people to steal it? Nor expect lots of people caving themselves without wood?

• Hah. Repair. At this point, it becomes a bit hilarious. Fair, /craft and /repair are fairly handy. But why would you exaggerate on the pickaxe crafting? Who would just like mine and don’t think about having extra ores to eventually make more pickaxe? Even ranked players have to craft more at this beginning because the cool-down of /repair is huge. Plus, again, don’t make it sound like we are all just so brainwashed that we wouldn’t have wood while caving to make a crafting table.

Edit: If you wanna hear a point of view of mine about repair in a long run, it’s clearly not something that will drastically change your game experience. It’s not only one of your tool/armour that will tend to break thus it will be completely normal to go to an exp grinder in order to mend your gear, which is a path that even non ranked players take.

• Keep inventory can seem broken. But isn’t the point of survival grinding? If you loose your stuff, feel free to be upset, it’s fine but you are a survival player, you aren’t someone who’s just passing your way on the server begging for everything. You grind back because you have that willingness. I’d also love to let you know that /back doesn’t work as easy as it seems like. Die in any extra world, /back won’t work. You could eventually die in the main world but /back won’t get you exactly where you died but where you last tp’d. /back is casually used to move faster between two places. Not such of a big deal, /sethome exists, doesn’t it?

• Huh? You are legit implying that /tp up is incredibly broken in those type of situations. I wonder what can a non ranked player do here… oh. /spawn? /home (name) or just ask to tp to another player/acquaintance. You might not have a rank, sure, but ranked players can help you. You are playing in a community, why wouldn’t you think of that as a solution. Come on. And I f you imply that they have to grind again, they probably had time to set a base or something and they can easily access it to one escape the cave and two store their items easily. If you don’t have a base and still roams around the map for stuff to scavenge, do /rtp and you are out, /randomtp, /wild. Yeah all those commands works. Feel free to test them out, silly!

• That’s quite funny. What tells you that a ranked player is ready whereas an non ranked one isn’t if both of them aren’t aware of the event beforehand. And even if, why the non ranked one would have no chance? Both are aware, both will grind, as simple as it is. There has been non ranked players that won survival competitions. You don’t need any rank to just get ready for a competition, that’s absurd and it doesn’t necessarily make it way faster. Example: there’s a map art competition happening soon. You don’t have a rank, but what if you have gold? You can purchase ressources, you don’t have to find them and even if so, mining doesn’t go faster having a rank or not.

• I believe what you meant here is an example of a building competition. Fly will make it faster, but that doesn’t mean prettier and it pretty much made me laugh when you qualified the ++ build. One piece of information you’d need to know is that we get plenty of time for any competition to be able to finish. Need an example? We have 6 weeks to attempt to get a great placement for the quest competition. As a non ranked player, do you honestly see yourself lacking of time? You would take 5 weeks just to gather up stuff whereas you have a currency that can help out? Ranks don’t define any quality of any building, it just speeds it up and, since there’s plenty of time for both players to finish, why would time make a relevance here if both have the actual chance of finishing and winning? I am not done with time yet, trust me :)

• Subjective. And pretty fun to for you to assume that every competition must have a ranked player as an immediate winner. As said above, tanks don’t define any quality of your build. A group of non ranked actual builders could do way better than 10 players having their fly on. It’s just a matter of will. Get into your head that survival is meant to be a grinding mode. Don’t be lazy, stay focused on what you want to do and produce… and if your will does not fail you, not only you will do better than a ranked player, but faster.

• I disliked the comparison you did here. Most of the survival players are nice and there is no point making fun of anyone’s submissive, especially if they did it without any rank because yes, it required them some more time but they did their best. Plus what their did isn’t necessarily bad, like what the hell. The survival community is amazing and if that’s what you are trying to make us look like, maybe try playing more and you would understand and maybe attempt to try and understand my words.

• Yes, things will never be fair, what about that? Life is unfair, did you decide to end it since? Sorry if that sounds horrible but that’s kinda what it is, you have to work hard to have your work shine among many others. Sure you don’t have a rank, you try and have the power to try harder than most of the ranked players considering that most of their perks have either alternatives or tweaks.

• Mhhhh. @Kiwifissh was a survival helper and very loved among the community. What makes them special to me is that they never had any ranks on survival. You don’t get loved for your rank but for the personality you reflect. I can be a ranked player that keeps begging for stuff and unintentionally annoys everyone. I can be that non ranked player that helps no matter what, even if they can think of themselves helpless because of not having any rank.

• There are tons of non ranked players that don’t quit, wanna know why, because survival isn’t competitive at 75%. It’s a chill game mode with lots of fun stuff to do, people to hang out with, a whole community to discover~ @sheeyaa doesn’t have any ranks but she is liked and does not quit because of the glimpse of unfairness between ranked and non ranked people. Same goes for people like CunningCreeper, Syle1204 and a ton of non ranked players that actively play survival despite their recent presence into the server.

There is clearly no urge on survival which is why I strongly believe time is such an irrelevant advantage. One season lasts for at least a year and half. Unless you want to speedrun your stuff as a ranked player and just flex with it, don’t buy a rank. The goal on survival is to grind and have fun.

The leaderboard are details. Baltop can’t really be grinded with ranks, it eases it sure but with the current meta that is blast mining and its annoying cool-down, it doesn’t make a huge gap. Mcmmo doesn’t require any rank either despite seeing only ranked people there and the reason why is because og players decided to aim for it. If a new player aimed for mcmmo top and knew all the farm tricks as for skills, they would have easily thrived as it wouldn’t take them a whole year to set their actual plan.

Overall. I’m gonna end this post with it. Survival is 75% fun and 25% competition. We don’t play to dominate any sort of competitive event. Not every non ranked players are here just to complain about some perks that ranks provides. We are here to chill and that’s not likely to change. Now to those who didn’t really enjoy having that fun on survival, it’s fair to criticise some perks. But at least acknowledge that’s some points brought up are mostly irrelevant and that it might be time to consider our calls because tons of posts about survival and pay to win have been made and they all always ended up with arguing.

You don’t like the game mode, it’s fine, don’t play it. You wanna point out something that ruins it, explain it in a very respectful way and think of solutions instead of leaving out a pure complaint!

Consider clicking this if you feel concerned!

I would love to apologise for the tone I have had through my previous posts. I obviously never aimed to disrespect anyone and I do take into account everyone’s opinion. But on the other hand, I always love to voice myself because this is my game mode! :heart: I have been actively playing survival for over 2 years now and I am more than delighted to discuss about thing that’s seems either right or not right about the server! Love you lots~

XOXO ~ :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Sorry @Craftifyer :frowning: I didn’t mean to help contribute to this topic going off topic

2 Likes

someone make a tl dr

3 Likes

Survival lot secretly heated O:

3 Likes

It’s not normally this heated LOL candle just rambling at the non survival players about p2w

2 Likes

hi stella
its 8 am on a saturday so my brain is dead rn but i read your reply

i might write something longer later to debunk your points but i just wanna say that you completely missed the idea of my reply

good night guys

6 Likes

Eh, it’s fine. There was very little discussion to be had about irl dealing in general as you either stood for it or didn’t based on morales and there was little reason to change the rules for irl deals in the first place.

This new discussion that has taken place is a lot more beneficial to the community as it gives feedback on a new issue coming to light from the result of players spending real life money on munchy.

Let’s face it, due to the competency (or lack thereof) of the staff & management teams (except for some of you you know who you are) they need all the useful discussion and feedback they can get their hands on xD

6 Likes

whats up guys! I think survival is p2w, and I’m the greatest survival player ever soooo uhmmmm… that means I’m right. sorry

2 Likes