ATAchamp's Event Team Application

IGN: ATAchamp

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How often can you host events: Monday-Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights

What sets you apart from other applicants: I am mature, motivated, a person of my word, and I have a strong work ethic

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring my ability to always be active, always respectful, and will have some fun along the way

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Not many people know me, but i have never downloaded a hack client let alone use one.

Why do you want to be on the event team: It sounds like an incredible opportunity to be a part of an amazing community. I want to help set up events and learn how a successful server operates.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: One strength I have is I am coachable and am always trying to learn how to be a better employee and person.
One weakness I have is the lack of experience I have being an employee on Minecraft servers, but this job would help me get that experience.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I honestly never asked an Event Member to do anything

Anything else you would like to add: I would put my all into this job and no task is too big or too small. Thank you for this opportunity!

Reasons:
You joined today.
You can’t build a reputation within 1 day.
I have never seen you online either.
I would recommend getting well known within the community and building up your reputation.

Best of Luck!

• iNateCo
2 Likes

As above. good luck

1 Like

You just joined the server today
You joined the forums 4 hours ago (aka as soon as this was posted)

However its possible, and the applications decent, so good luck!

1 Like

0, no reputation, false info, joined today, never seen before on the forums, haven’t played the actual server for more than 2 minutes

I definitely agree and thank you for everything!

Good luck bro.

-1 everything that was already said above

stop posting on everything to get on the main part of the forum

What?

you’re just tryna put your face on every post so when you look at recent posts its only your face

no I’m not? I’m just actively engaging with everyone. why would i intentionally just try to get my face everywhere? Even if, why would you care?

cause its annoying when people like you just try to get more well known to get more powerful instead of actually helping people. You have necro’d a month old post twice today

cause i aint tryna be powerful. im engaging with people i know

@SkoPie @MehNamesTrev Please do not have conversations/arguments in others applications.

1 Like