AstryaChristmas's Event Team Application

IGN: AstryaChristmas

Timezone: UTC/GMT

How often can you host events:
Business days: 8pm - 11:30pm,
And In the weekends:
Saturday: 3pm - 4:30pm | 10pm - 12pm
Sunday: 10am - 4:30pm | 10pm -11pm

What sets you apart from other applicants: I feel like I have a great relationship with basically all the players.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring a constant stream of events, and I will listen to people, and host events the players want.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I feel like there’s a lack of events, and there is also a lack of people listening to what the players want.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I don’t really have anything like that, unfortunately.

Anything else you would like to add: I’m also able to think for new events. I am also able to catch hackers within events.

-1 not enough detail, doesn’t look like you out much effort into this application.

-1 Inactive and lack of detail.

Lacks detail.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

-1 You did not spend a lot of time on your application.

Ok, I guess with all the minus ones, I will be denied :’(

The only opinion that really matters is the mods, other people are just giving guidance to how you could improve, they don’t make the decision.

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Please try to add more detail to your application in the future, and become more well-known in the community.