ashton001'sApplication

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: No, but I do plan on spending more time on that.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I plan on making a youtube channel based off of catching hackers and some admin trolling(if allowed)

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I can.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Ashton001

Timezone: PDT

Server(s) you would like to moderate: kitpvp.us, woolwars, prison.

How active can you be per week? Well, I have school during week, but still about 14 hours+ during weekdays, and about during the two weekends, about 18 hours.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do, but not really minecraft servers, I have ran my own gta fivem server, my own rust server. I have worked for deltastress.com, stress.gg, and im working with minesearch.rip right now.(I do discord staff, not website)

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined a few days ago, and I like that the server is fun, is nicely developed, and has awesome features.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yeah, a bit.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: havent made any yet.

Languages spoken: Just English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have been playing a lot, and I invited some of my friends to come play.

What is your greatest strength? Being able to pass, and to succeed In life.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I can moderate, I will be able to help when needed, and I do not lack, and I will be in server daily. Which makes it great.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I know some ways of telling if someone is a hacker, I can easily test them, or put a trap down to see if they do hack.

the Fall Staff Applications closed November 1st, you will have to apply next season. Also, if you do not meet the prerequisite requirements then you will be automatically denied. And I suggest adding more detail next time, good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

all good mate. Thanks for replying so fast lmao.

You also joined yesterday

1 Like

Applications are closed