AreYouDizzyFam Event application

Okay sooooo to start of with this event application first off : EFF THE HATERS and EFF THE QUESTIONS. Okay sooooo i think im known as pretty toxic but im a nice guy :).
Okay sooooo basically to cut this short gimme event rn coz im a good guy and host a lot :).
Okay sooooo the people that i hope choke on some fat american burgers are Fucia Rewr and the other nerdy white kids. :))
Thank you , you better make me event rank orrrr u gonna get bangged in the mouth and I gonna crack your glasses then poo on ur face so u can join the DOMINANT BLACK RACE!!!

1 Like

its good right :)))))))))))))))))))))
Yea accept it youngmen

Expand a little more but I see potential.

+100 wOuLD Be FabUlOuS eVEnt

Nerdy white kids are : Azenti ( aka the pseudocode computer science white wierd reject kid)
Inflatious ( the hacker but sucks enough bum to not get banned )
tabletop ( the LITTLE kid who thinks he is big but is very anorexic and weak and white!!)
ItsBanta ( the little chav.)
Aaand other randoms :slight_smile:

Thanks jelly u a goooooood gai

Oh yea and the most wierdest wierdest small tiny midget squeaker no friends or family adopted child NapkinOfVembz forgot to mention that little cancer in a burger.

Why me? :o

Oh and I know the whole of minecraft is gonna read this post so u best give me a good rating orrr Im gonna humiliate your little white ass and make u black :wink: then advertise u and stick u in a burger little americans.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhutttttttt uppppppppppppppppp

I see u replying Mr !! u better leave a +100000000000000

Ur taking too long Mr!

Hey! I have a format you can use! Click Here for it!

1 Like

Baqel thats a ddoss kid im not dumb U STUPID fat nerd u wierd boy tryna catfish other boys by applying to the docter to be a girl … wierd kid white kid wierd nerdy glasses poo on ur face nerdy kid

1 Like

Heyo @AreYouDizzyFam,

I am going to treat you like any other applicant. And you can’t do anything about it. Here are my opinions:

===================================================================================

Then why did you apply?

This worsens your chances.

You don’t scare me.

===================================================================================

In summary id like to give you a -1. And keep this in mind. If you ever really wanted to apply for Event Team, because of this, you will probably not get it for at least a year.

Try Harder
-LiamTBN

1 Like

Oh and listen youngmen… I do not mean to be very toxic to white bois the white boys Im talking about are like the WHITE NERDS that think they can ddoss using command prompt

LOOOOOOOOL alright listen kid maybe I cant poo on ur little face and make u black but listen up ! Your MY doggy and u will sit when commanded !!!

So sit down and walk around!

Liam your sad to care about a server with max 70 players online

And thats mad small