Are you a good writer? Well, if so, now is your chance to win yourself 250 gold! Book Competition! Survival Server!

Writing is needed by midnight! Writers make sure you meet all the requirements! Can’t wait to see your stories :hugs:

This Is My Submission:

Zuxar_'s MunchyMC Book Submission - Google Docs

5 Likes

I love this so much :purple_heart: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

heres my story about a man named harold

Story

MunchyMC Survival Book Submission - Google Docs

4 Likes

It is kinda long so sorry about that :slight_smile:
Also if it counts as inappropriate in any way let me know and I will change it asap (please don’t ban me)

My story

Present - Rose
I was laying on the wood floor, my head was in so much pain. My white shirt was covered in blood and Adam was nowhere to be seen. The walls in the room were quite plain,they had a light gray wallpaper with white stripes, The lights were off and the room was dark, the only light came from the lit fireplace. It looked like a living room. There was a couch in front of the fireplace. There were a few plants around in the room and everything was very dusty and looked very old. I heard footsteps behind me and then I heard such a familiar voice, a voice I never expected to hear.
-Take a seat Rose, you look exhausted and don’t worry, your friend will be here soon.

A few months earlier - Adam
-Be quiet! She is going to hear you. I whispered
-It’s fine. he said with a smirk
-Go talk to her Adam, what’s the worst thing that could happen bro. He said while looking in her direction.
-I can’t, I said hesitantly
-Why would you not be able to talk with your coworker while at work? It’s totally normal dude just start a conversation. You obviously like the girl and also it’s not like anything bad could happen, he said, while being his idiot self.
He could get any girl he wanted by just existing but he was right, what was the worst thing that could happen?
I walked up to her and tried to start a conversation but she was so beautiful, she was so perfect. She was wearing a white shirt and some dark blue jeans. Her brown hair was put up in a ponytail and her eyes were such a wonderful shade of green. When I looked at her it felt like time stopped, it felt like everyone else disappeared and it was only me and her.
-Hey Adam, do you need anything? she said
-I… Would you maybe… uhm… want to grab a coffee sometime? I was shaking, I was stuttering, Who am I kidding, why would a girl like her go out with me.
-Yeah sure, We could go after work if you want. She said it so confidently I was so confused, I was sure she would reject me, was this a joke? Was she just leading me on?

Rose
Dear diary, Adam asked me out today, I said yes and we went out for coffee after work. It went amazing and he is so sweet. I could tell he was nervous when asking me but I am so glad he did. We planned to meet again in a week but this time we are going to go to his house and I am looking forward to it
xoxo Rose

Adam
The first date went amazing and we decided on meeting again today. She was coming over to my house. I cleaned like a maniac and made sure everything was perfect when she would arrive. We had talked a lot more at work too. And she was more awesome than I could have imagined. She arrived and we sat just talking, we had so much in common and we had such a good time just talking. We ordered pizza and watched a movie. Then the night ended and she went home. Everything went right, It was perfect.

Rose
A few months had passed since he asked me out at work, we had gone on a lot of dates and we had grown so close. But it wasn’t your normal dates, we didn’t go out to restaurants or to the movies, Instead we just sat and talked. We listened to each other, We understood each other. Nothing else mattered when we were together.

J
They made their relationship official today. Boyfriend and girlfriend, a beautiful girl like her deserves better. I will have to send some sort of warning. After that, she will understand that she needs to drop him, she is mine and nobody else’s and if she can’t understand that who knows what will happen….

Earlier that day (Present) - Adam
Our dates were usually at her or my house but today we were actually going out somewhere, on a real date if you would say that. We were going to a restaurant close to her house so that we could go back there later and have our usual type of date, talking. I prefer to be alone in the quiet, In the calm. I’m not sure what she thought about all the talking instead of maybe doing a real date. That’s why I’m doing this for her, because she is worth it.

We arrived at the restaurant and sat down at our table. We ordered and we talked, we talked about the people there, and when the food came we talked about that. Everything tasted great and we were walking back to her house.

Rose
I screamed. And I started running. Adam had been hit in the head. There was blood and I should have stayed with him. But if I stayed we both would have been hurt. I tried to take my phone out of my pocket to call the police. As I picked my phone up I slowed down to catch my breath and calm myself down. I started dialing but I was hit from behind and I fell onto the pavement. He hovered over me and I recognized him. It was my friend that had left town years before.
-Jake, what are you doing? I said, my voice was shaky. My head was pounding and there was blood on my hands where I had held my head.
-I was worried you wouldn’t recognize me Rose, but I am glad you did. Did you not get my warning?
Before I could respond everything went black.

J
Turns out my warning had never been sent. oops silly me, I guess I just forgot. But now It’s too late, they will regret this, I will make sure of it. I entered the room and Adam was laying on the ground with his hands tied to the foot of the bed. I sat down and looked at him.
-You must be wondering who I am? and what I want? Well I like to keep myself hidden but if you need to know my name it’s Jake. I never liked my name too much so most people call me J. Guess it doesn’t matter. Now to the other question, I guess you could say I just want to protect Rose.
-How are you protecting her if you are hurting her and people she cares about. Adam said.
-I’m protecting her future and she might care about you but eventually she will get bored, just like she did with all the other people before you.

Adam
What he said wasn’t true and I knew that, She wouldn’t get bored of me would she? My head had some sort of bandage and my hands were tied to the foot of the bed Jake just sat on. My only concern was about Rose. Was she safe? Was she hurt? or was she even alive? He was looking at his phone, It seemed as if he was waiting for something cause after a while he just left in a hurry.

Present - Rose
I was laying on the wood floor, my head was in so much pain. My white shirt was covered in blood and Adam was nowhere to be seen. The walls in the room were quite plain,they had a light gray wallpaper with white stripes, The lights were off and the room was dark, the only light came from the lit fireplace. It looked like a living room. There was a couch in front of the fireplace. There were a few plants around in the room and everything was very dusty and looked very old. I heard footsteps behind me and then I heard such a familiar voice, a voice I never expected to hear.
-Take a seat Rose, you look exhausted and don’t worry, your friend will be here soon.

J
She sat down on the couch in front of the fire and I knew she was scared of me so I stayed at a distance so she could warm herself up if she had too.
-Where is Adam? Rose asked
-I asked you a question…. Jake, answer the question!! Rose screamed.
She wasn’t scared, she was mad. She started off calm and now she was screaming. I suppose she was always strong. That’s one of the reasons I love her. She was protective of me even when I wasn’t the best person…
-I will bring him to you, don’t worry too much.
I started to figure out a plan, I couldn’t let them get away from this alive. They would go to the police and I have no interest in hiding from the police for the rest of my life. I went upstairs to get him for her and he was sitting there on the floor, helpless, hopeless. I untied him and brought him out of the room. Then when we were in front of the stairs I pushed him. He fell down quite far but he was still alive. Rose started screaming at me., I didn’t listen to what she was saying but I don’t think it was too important. I went into the kitchen and took a knife from one of the drawers. When I went out to them again Adam had stood up. He came running towards me so I did the simplest thing anyone would do. I put the knife against his throat and told him to stay very still. Then I told Rose to watch carefully. She was crying. So pathetic. I started putting more and more pressure on his throat with the knife and eventually he was bleeding. He wasn’t putting up any fight, which was boring, but Rose’s screaming really made up for it. Like lady, if you are so upset then why don’t you try and stop me? It wouldn’t work, I would just stab her but her efforts would have been remembered. Slowly cutting his throat got boring quickly so I pushed him onto the floor and started stabbing him repeatedly. He was bleeding and it started to form a puddle where his body was. At this point he was dead and Rose wasn’t screaming anymore, she was sitting in silence crying.

Rose
Someone I cared so deeply for was dead and I can’t help but think it’s my fault. If I wouldn’t have been friends with Jake all those years ago he wouldn’t have come back for me and Adam would still have been alive. No chance I would get out of here alive but then again what’s the point if I can’t get out of here with Adam. There was a big puddle of blood by his body. Jake left the room and came back with some sort of can.
-What are you doing Jake?
-What do you think I’m doing, huh? I’m burning this place to the ground. There is too much evidence.
-And what will happen to me?
-You will go down in flames with the house and I will walk out of here as a free man.
I wasn’t sure what to do but I knew I had to do something. He spread gasoline all over the furniture and all over Adam’s body. He started pouring it on me and my wounds stinged. The smell was awful and strong. He was holding a burning match when he was unlocking the door. I reached for the knife he had left by Adam’s body and sneaked up behind Jake. I then stabbed him in the neck and ran out of the building. He fell on to the ground dropping the match and the building quickly went up in flames. The neighbors started running out of their houses to check what was going on. After a while the police and firefighters showed up. They extinguished the fire and took my statement on what happened. The building was owned by Jake’s father who had passed away several years ago. We later found out that the security cameras outside of both mine and Adam’s houses showed Jake hiding in the trees and bushes, lurking in the shadows.
He had been stalking me for a long time and he started stalking Adam when our relationship began.
It was hard to move on from what happened. I didn’t really go outside a lot after it and it was hard to deal with Adam’s death. Year after year it got easier, but I don’t think I ever really got over it. I moved to another city and I got my own company. I’m very successful now and I have so many friends that support me. I’m in a good place and I believe Adam is too.

The End

7 Likes

Repost because my submission was mysteriously deleted, thankfully the kind staff are looking into it! Will be deleted if and when the old one gets back up. Everything is the same, I didn’t change the competition submission at all. Tysm to SkepticalFurret for still accepting this submission and for organising this!

Heya! This is my submission post for this competition. I hope you like my story, remember to scroll down to check out the pictures :blush: I’m also very grateful to Severtrim and Rainypichu for helping me with this tremendously :purple_heart:

To my best friend.

It’s been quiet since you left that evening. These days, I find myself gazing at the light filtering through the leaves of the trees swaying along to the gentle breeze, as the waves crash in the distance. These subtle melodies have been the only ones keeping me company.

Today, however, it didn’t last long. From the distance, I heard a rumble. Dark clouds were looming towards me, with tiny raindrops that served as an opening act for an incoming drizzle. A spectacular, yet all too familiar sight to behold as it reminded me of the day we met.

The rain back then was even heavier than it was today. I recall seeking shelter in a cave to avoid the downpour. I then noticed the cave was lit up with torches, so I decided to follow them. The dimly lit trail led me deeper and further into the cave. After a while, I reached the last torch. I sought for the next torch only to catch a glimpse of something else.

There you were, clad in iron armour, battling skeletons with your glimmering axe and a shield. I remember springing into action and immediately attacking the skeletons. I fended them off, buying enough time for you to escape. More skeletons began to emerge from the darkness, and before I knew it, I was outnumbered and cornered. In a flash, you covered me with your shield, saving me from a fatal arrow. You then swung a powerful strike at them with your axe, knocking them back enough for me to regain my composure to fight once more. We ended the battle together and counted on one another till we were safe. As the final skeleton fell to the ground, you turned towards me to heal me and thanked me for stepping in.

This was the first of many fights we would share together. Even with the many trials and tribulations we have faced since then, the camaraderie I felt that day will always be special to me. You had every right and opportunity to flee, yet you stayed with me to fight back. As you tended to my wounds that day, I vowed to be by your side, and use my strength to protect you till my last breath. And my resolve has never once wavered since.

Until I met you, I was a lone wolf, and envisioned myself being one for eternity. You have changed that completely by being my best friend. I hope you are doing well these days. I know you have many loyal friends but, I personally long to meet you once again. I know we mean so much to each other, and I know that no matter where you are, and against all the odds you might be facing right now, you’ll come back one day. When that day comes, I’m ready to stay by your side once more. Under countless sunrises and sunsets alone, I will continue to wait for you.

I miss you, Violet.

Your best friend,
Light

Written with love,
VioletRay :purple_heart:

8 Likes

were the winners anounced yet? or are you still working on it?

you can look at the winners here :D

2 Likes