Creator(s): HypnoticOcelot, Astralivity
Map type: NORMAL
Parkour block: gold_block
Player podium block: polished_andesite

Unreal how much time I spent on it
Hope it gets approved :)
DL Link: HERE

7 Likes

It looks like that link to view the images is broken. Can you post it again?

1 Like

fixed

1 Like

It’s now trying to get me to download something. It should just take you to Imgur’s site to view the pictures. You can also add the pictures directly to your post by using the Images button.

1 Like

I put it as a mediafire link because I don’t want to have to go through making an imgur account
Also I don’t have enough levels to put more than one pic

1 Like

After downloading and looking at the images, I like it alot! I don’t know how viable it is as a woolwars map, because I don’t play it much, but I think the detailing is cute and it seems like it would be fun to play on. +1 from me!

1 Like

+0.5, let me look at my notes.

First off, you don’t need to place end portal frames when your making a WoolWars map, unless you really want those blocks there!
Second, yes, I understand you don’t have enough of a trust role to post more than 1 image, however at least for some comfort for the people of Munchy, you could at least upload images to Imgur (from my knowledge, you don’t need a Imgur account to upload images.), like @featherpaw said.

Now going off the design of the map!

First off, the design of the map severely reminds me of the WoolWars map: Pac-Man, but that just may be me.

For comparison

From beanep’s post MunchyMC WoolWars Map Pool

The walls are quite plain from the screenshot you uploaded to the submission. + If you can upload only one image, why don’t you upload a better image (from your MediaFire link) than what is currently on the post?

For instance,

image \

Whereas your submissions screenshots lacking, it would be more in depth if you were to replace it with this.

You might need a wider block palette, and as well some floating islands in the map design. This map is sly from being viable to being a WoolWars map.

If you update the map, maybe it’d meet my requirements for a WoolWars map!

Keep up the work!

:heart:

1 Like

For anyone not wanting to download any files:

Images

I actually really like this theme, but the walls are a little bit bland and could use some details (from seen on images).

4 Likes

Before you review maps, please understand the template. End portal frames will be turned into chests when its added to the game.

5 Likes

Thank you all for the input! I agree, the walls could use some texturing. Also, I definitely do think that the place should need some more floating islands, but I have no idea what the island should be like…

1 Like

Also, sorry about my block palette choice, I got a bit lazy since I was building in 1.16 but had a page pulled up of every 1.8.9 block - i kinda just stuck with wool because i knew it had all/most of the colors i needed and I didn’t want to have to page search every time lol

1 Like

If anyone has any input on what to do for the walls or floating islands, I would appreciate it!

1 Like

I like this map alot! But I feel like it isnt at MunchyMC map standards in my own opinion.

1: You have just used worldedit or any other mod to change the background of the map, try adding some detail to make the aesthetic stand out.

2: It looks like you have added some unnecessary pieces of work at the top to make the map look full, I would recommend to take your time and think of some arcade related work.

I would say more, but it has already been stated and I dont want to place that pressure on your shoulders, best of luck!

1 Like

Sixbullets, I apologize for responding late, however from looking at feedback from other maps and feedback received, I don’t understand the context for you saying that. End portal frames (more specifically chests) are generated when the map is took under acceptance, or which I thought (and is the response I’ve received from the community.) I apologize for mentioning this in a public manor, however I don’t understand your claim.

Evidence

Reasons and Rating:

• The middle of the map is way too open which makes it hard for players to reach each other unless they get to the top - 0.5
  • The walls are empty -0.5
  • The things that are built are very original +0.5
  • Enough chests +0.25

Hey there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you! Thank you for your submission!