Applying for staff ZaidX2_

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: No because I have school so I was cant to play 1 month **

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yeah

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yeah

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: ZaidX2_

Timezone: Daylight Saving Time (DST)

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Survival.

How active can you be per week? Because of my school i can play 2-8 hours.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I was in a server with 1000 players called BlocksMC I was very active with this server but my account got hacked so I didn’t continue with this server.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I have been here since the very beginning. I have a vast knowledge of all the gamemodes and all their features (kits,maps, etc…). I have been on the build server and know how to work all the commands that go with it. I am familiar with all of the staff commands such as /admin /vis etc… I am familiar with a lot of the bugs across all the servers and know how to fix them should someone ask. I am also know the history that comes with munchy. All the servers its had (dodgeball, cake race) and the evolution of munchy as a whole really. Past staff members, past maps , past legends :). I feel like I am very accustomed with all of munchy really.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes,On the servers I moderated for, they both had anti-cheat systems, however both were custom made by cvpv (a form of nocheatplus). I also have experience with Munchy’s anticheat. Might be a little outdated knowledge but hopefully still similar in some ways.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I didn’t report any hacker in this server so

Languages spoken: Arabic And English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? As a player on MunchyMC, I believe I have contributed a lot before I even had any role on MunchyMC. A long time ago, I used to be a bit unfriendly, and maybe rude, but I still reported, and recorded hackers. As time went on, I joined the Beta Testing/Bug Testing team, and contributed a ton on there, and am still contributing even after being on it for over a year. Later on, I managed to become a helper on the server, and was able to help moderate chat, and help solve peoples questions. I feel as if I have done a good job of this so far showing my dedication. Now, recently I have taken the Event Team role on the server, and was able to help the players be more engaged, and involved in the community. I think it shows dedication that after all these years, I am still able to help out the community, and I want to go one step further.

**What is your greatest strength? ** I have a lot of strength in many different places but my two strongest strength and I feel comfortable by saying these ones are getting along with everybody or taking stuff seriously when needed. Whenever I find out someone dislikes me I usually want to ask the person if I don’t know the reason behind it and I see if I can clear things and become either friends or neutral towards each other. If you’ve talked to me in game or ts I usually joke a lot especially in ts. I like to make weird noises and joke around with other people, but whenever it’s a serious topic about someone else or they are in need to talk to someone I listen respectfully and do anything to help them. **

Comment on your ability to work within a team: My ability to work on a team is not very good. whenever I was staff on Munchy and everybody including myself had always joke in staff meetings but at the same time we still had an excellent time and talked about the things that were planned on.Whenever I work on a different team I’m not socially awkward I like getting to know more of the people who are a part of it and become friends with them. We also get to solve stuff as a team and making sure everybody succeeds.

**What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I know very well in hacking (because I was a hacker xd) I know every hack what its do **

Killaura Allows a player to have a higher reach against another player and its not aim in the head

AnitKB (Anti-KnockBack) Allows to the player to get without getting knockback

Fly Allows the player to fly without permissions

I love banana

Doesn’t meet the prerequisite requirement.

Auto fail.

• Don’t apply if you don’t meet the requirements.

Does not meat the requirements.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!