Applying For Mod or jMod

IGN : Cockandballtorture

Timezone : non of ur fucking bussiness

Server(s) you would like to moderate : I would much prefer Kitpvp and Prison.

How active can you be per week Moonday from 18:00 Tuesday 17:30 Wednesday 15:00 Thursday 17:00 Friday 14:30 Saturday 10:00 am

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it : I dont have mod on other servers. But Im own a Private Server could battling and i did Games in like KitPvp

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? My knowledge of Munchy is on a high level since I’ve been here from 2018. I’ve had experience of hosting Events on kitpvp which allowed me to be familiar with the commands as event. I was also a part of the idea panel which allowed me to give my feedback and help out with greater ideas towards the server. (Had some great ideas :wink: ). I was staff on both prison and Kitpvp which helped me out to understand more commands as Moderator which gave me more knowledge about everything (Events, Players, Kits. etc). Old Mazerunner wasn’t a really fun gamemode to me in my opinion back then cause the princess was always getting killed quickly and it was ending fast. But Now it’s more of a f gamemode where you have to team with friends in order to win and kill everybody. Another event that has been recently been in the making is Smash this event reminds me of my childhood

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I do indeed have experienced of anticheats. A little down fall on When I was Moderating for Viper, The anticheat was coded by the Owner. He was basically the Developer of all the servers Gamemodes so I wasn’t informed with the kind of stuff he used towards it. I also have experienced on Munchy’s Anticheat.

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: I Dont Record Actully but i can report the players who hacks and banned them if Somone was flying and hedont have falcon kit he is hacking

Languages spoken: English. Arabic. Dutch

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have helped MunchyMc out so many different ways. I have discovered many different glitches both on prison and kitpvp. I’ve also suggested many ideas when I was a part of the idea team (Kits, Tags, New Events etc). I reply to new players or old players when no staff members are on to assist and I reply to them when they are in need of assistance and direct them into the right path. I report hackers by doing /report or message one of the staff member in a private dm.

What is your greatest strength? I have a lot of strength in many different places but my two strongest strength and I feel comfortable by saying these ones are getting along with everybody or taking stuff seriously when needed. Whenever I find out someone dislikes me I usually want to ask the person if I don’t know the reason behind it and I see if I can clear things and become either friends or neutral towards each other. If you’ve talked to me in game or ts I usually joke a lot especially in ts. I like to make weird noises and joke around with other people, but whenever it’s a serious topic about someone else or they are in need to talk to someone I listen respectfully and do anything to help them.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? My knowledge of hacks is a very big thing in my opinion. Being a player on minecraft itself has helped me so much by understanding hacks and knowing when someone is hacking. I’ve also played lots of other gamemodes and that kind of gamemode has a full server of hackers with different kinds. Here is what I know.

Killaura - Allows a player to have a higher reach against another player. It aims and clicks for you.

Forcefield - Allows the player to hit everybody in its path including mobs.

Anti-knockback - Allows the players to move and take no knockback.

B-Hop - Allows the player to jump around like a bunny that also gives them speed.

Regen - Allows the player to regen faster than normal without using any type of healing.

Aimbot - Allows the player to lock on to multiple different players.

Fastbow - Allows the person to shoot faster arrows without having to charge it.

Bow aimbot - like aimbot but with a bow. Which locks on the players and makes you hit all shots.

V-Clip - Allows the player to walk through stuff (Walls, Fences, ground etc).

X-Ray - Allows the player to see through blocks (Diamonds,Emeralds, Iron Etc).

Jesus - Allows the player to walk on water.

No-Fall - Lets the players take no fall damage

Criticals Whenever a player uses this hack they always land a crit even without jumping.

Spider Allows the player to climb up walls.

Blink - Makes them laggy which allows them to look like they’re teleporting around the area.

Breadcrumbs - Leaves a trace behind you

ChestESP - Draws a box around chests.

FastEat Eat food faster and heal.

Fly - Allows the player to fly without using /fly, falcon kit or any type of gamemodes.

Auto-Soup // Auto Potion** - This hack allows the person to automatically drink soups while pvping and organize it into your inventory. Auto Potion just splashes on itself while not having to go into the inventory.

Reach This allows the person to gain more hits and reach on their opponent.

AutoClicker A certain program that automatically clicks at any speed by itself by clicking with it or doing it on its own.

FullBright A hack that lights up any places that is dark.

Glide - Allows the player to fall slower.

**Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you welcome me as being a staff member again into this community. I would love to hear your feedback.****[quote=“gamer_to_die, post:1, topic:10748, full:true”]
IGN : gamer_to_die

Timezone : non of ur fucking bussiness

Server(s) you would like to moderate : I would much prefer Kitpvp and Prison.

How active can you be per week Moonday from 18:00 Tuesday 17:30 Wednesday 15:00 Thursday 17:00 Friday 14:30 Saturday 10:00 am

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it : I dont have mod on other servers. But Im own a Private Server could battling and i did Games in like KitPvp

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? My knowledge of Munchy is on a high level since I’ve been here from 2018. I’ve had experience of hosting Events on kitpvp which allowed me to be familiar with the commands as event. I was also a part of the idea panel which allowed me to give my feedback and help out with greater ideas towards the server. (Had some great ideas :wink: ). I was staff on both prison and Kitpvp which helped me out to understand more commands as Moderator which gave me more knowledge about everything (Events, Players, Kits. etc). Old Mazerunner wasn’t a really fun gamemode to me in my opinion back then cause the princess was always getting killed quickly and it was ending fast. But Now it’s more of a f gamemode where you have to team with friends in order to win and kill everybody. Another event that has been recently been in the making is Smash this event reminds me of my childhood

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I do indeed have experienced of anticheats. A little down fall on When I was Moderating for Viper, The anticheat was coded by the Owner. He was basically the Developer of all the servers Gamemodes so I wasn’t informed with the kind of stuff he used towards it. I also have experienced on Munchy’s Anticheat.

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: I Dont Record Actully but i can report the players who hacks and banned them if Somone was flying and hedont have falcon kit he is hacking

Languages spoken: English. Arabic. Dutch

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have helped MunchyMc out so many different ways. I have discovered many different glitches both on prison and kitpvp. I’ve also suggested many ideas when I was a part of the idea team (Kits, Tags, New Events etc). I reply to new players or old players when no staff members are on to assist and I reply to them when they are in need of assistance and direct them into the right path. I report hackers by doing /report or message one of the staff member in a private dm.

What is your greatest strength? I have a lot of strength in many different places but my two strongest strength and I feel comfortable by saying these ones are getting along with everybody or taking stuff seriously when needed. Whenever I find out someone dislikes me I usually want to ask the person if I don’t know the reason behind it and I see if I can clear things and become either friends or neutral towards each other. If you’ve talked to me in game or ts I usually joke a lot especially in ts. I like to make weird noises and joke around with other people, but whenever it’s a serious topic about someone else or they are in need to talk to someone I listen respectfully and do anything to help them.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? My knowledge of hacks is a very big thing in my opinion. Being a player on minecraft itself has helped me so much by understanding hacks and knowing when someone is hacking. I’ve also played lots of other gamemodes and that kind of gamemode has a full server of hackers with different kinds. Here is what I know.

Killaura - Allows a player to have a higher reach against another player. It aims and clicks for you.

Forcefield - Allows the player to hit everybody in its path including mobs.

Anti-knockback - Allows the players to move and take no knockback.

B-Hop - Allows the player to jump around like a bunny that also gives them speed.

Regen - Allows the player to regen faster than normal without using any type of healing.

Aimbot - Allows the player to lock on to multiple different players.

Fastbow - Allows the person to shoot faster arrows without having to charge it.

Bow aimbot - like aimbot but with a bow. Which locks on the players and makes you hit all shots.

V-Clip - Allows the player to walk through stuff (Walls, Fences, ground etc).

X-Ray - Allows the player to see through blocks (Diamonds,Emeralds, Iron Etc).

Jesus - Allows the player to walk on water.

No-Fall - Lets the players take no fall damage

Criticals Whenever a player uses this hack they always land a crit even without jumping.

Spider Allows the player to climb up walls.

Blink - Makes them laggy which allows them to look like they’re teleporting around the area.

Breadcrumbs - Leaves a trace behind you

ChestESP - Draws a box around chests.

FastEat Eat food faster and heal.

Fly - Allows the player to fly without using /fly, falcon kit or any type of gamemodes.

Auto-Soup // Auto Potion** - This hack allows the person to automatically drink soups while pvping and organize it into your inventory. Auto Potion just splashes on itself while not having to go into the inventory.

Reach This allows the person to gain more hits and reach on their opponent.

AutoClicker A certain program that automatically clicks at any speed by itself by clicking with it or doing it on its own.

FullBright A hack that lights up any places that is dark.

Glide - Allows the player to fall slower.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you welcome me as being a staff member again into this community. I would love to hear your feedback.
[/quote]

1 Like

Staff applications are currently closed, please reapply when they open sometime soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes