Applying for Event Application

IGN:
PN5
Timezone:
(GMT-6)

How often can you host events:
Almost everyday I can host a event. I have a legend rank and love hosting events they are the best. In Christmas break I will be hosting like all day.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I am very active: On my old Event application (Private message me for the link) I was told my activity was not the best for one applying to be. I took that into account heavily and worked on being as active as much I can be while balancing my personal, school and social life. I am active at least four times per week, sometimes more, sometimes less. Weekends are unusual for me to get in-game. Forums wise I am active every single day. I am on discord everyday. Can’t say much to be really honest because it’s quite obvious once you start scrolling up the chat history. I am also very Friendly. Similar to being helpful, going to be straight on this I have an open and chill personality that makes it welcoming for everyone There’s not a lot to say really and the way you can see is through meeting and engaging with me.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I am very Organized I am somewhat OCD (due to my family having it) and like things neat. If I don’t have it straight and neat, I may like it to the way I make it. I like to have everything organized, and I get things done on time. School has never been an issue with this and I get homework done before I leave school so I don’t have it to do later. Also I am mature. I am fairly mature, yet do get discouraged at times in game. Other than that, I’m able to help and learned pretty decent professionalism.*

Why do you want to be on the event team:
The main reason why I want to join the event team is because I am a hardworker and not lazy.
I am very hard working in Minecraft and even more hard working in real life. I have always set myself targets for pretty much everything and as a result of my hard working, I am doing very well at school. I am the complete opposite of lazy both physically and mentally. Mentally; I never take the easiest or do the bare minimum of everything, and physically; I am a regional Squash player, which also took a lot of hard work to achieve. Another example me being dedicated to my work, is writing this application at 2:30 in the morning when I have school tomorrow. Being a event member on MunchyMC would give me a big opportunity to show this in game.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
-Fair to all players
-Respecting all members
-Cares about other people
-A lot event Event Members are responsible
-Responsible

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for taking your time reading my application. If I do not get accepted could please tell me what to add for the future.Thank you again :slight_smile:

Event applications are currently closed.

1 Like