Applying for builder since i think i'm qualified for the team, and because i love this server and i always wanted to be apart of the team

**IGN:My Minecraft Gamertag is Abt3

**Timezone:My Time zone that i live in is ‘Australian Standard Eastern Time (ASET)’, although i do stay awake most of the time and i do live in Australia, Queensland.

**Discord Name:My Discord Username is Abt3#7742, I tend to by active on discord alot talking to my friends, etc, and i am also in the MunchyMC discord server.

**How long have you played MunchyMC?:I made a MunchyMC account 6 November, but i also have been playing for a lot longer than then and i also had an old Minecraft account that i gave away to my younger brother who always wanted to play Minecraft.

**How active can you be per week?I could be active around 10-13 hours per week due to school and sleeping, i could be more active later since it is close to summer break, so i could be active more since i don’t sleep much and i stay up to study and play minecraft.:

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:I have gotten banned onto Purgatory before, but i have changed and i wont ever get banned again unless it is an accidental ban. I don’t think that my ban is very bad as that was a mistake and it wont happen again.

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:i can only link certain things that i have worked on like a realms map makers submission with my friend group that we have worked on:
Favorite Map: https://imgur.com/a/sfCgQcZ
Other Build: https://imgur.com/a/wYnMf0h

**Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:The build was made with my friend group of 4 but i made a fair bit of the underground and terraforming of the outside of the Main build, (but i also build the inside with my friends), this build was made around 5 months ago, and i really enjoyed building it with my friends. (this was easily one of my favourite builds i have worked on).

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:I love building with world edit because it makes it so much better for building, i use world edit for alot of my huge builds i work on. But i don’t really have much experience with Voxal or other builds. And i think i could try them to see if it is good for me to use for building or other building plugins.

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):I am good with terraforming and detailing, but i kinda struggle making structures look that unique and kind of stand out. But i am still ok at building structures and making it very detailed (but not to detailed to make it look overdetailed, but i still work well at making builds look good.

**What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?I don’t know if working for Mapmakers Program count but i have worked for that and our first map has been approved as well as the other 2 maps that we are working on in order to get the mapmakers cape. But i am a veteran Minecraft player and Use to build ever since around legacy days and built on there with my older brother. Other than that i feel i could be good working with the other build team and other staff and making the server better.

**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:I work well with others and tend to get along with other builders, and i don’t have any anger management issues so i won’t swear or be rude to other people on the server. So i think i would be around a 9.5/10 to working well with other people and i won’t get mad if someone thinks that my build is to overdone or to bad looking.

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?*I haven’t applied for builder on this server before, so i don’t have experiences of getting denied, but i hope this does get through because i feel like i am qualified for the build team or for the server. *

3 Likes

Ehhhh +0 id like to see more builds with more visible detail. Good luck!

2 Likes

thanks ill keep that in mind!

3 Likes

-1 I really like your elaboration with some of the questions but to be considered as a builder for MunchyMc, you need to show more upscale and creative builds on your portfolio. Many of the builds on your portfolio are small survival builds. I would like to see you work on your terraforming a bit more and use many different interesting blocks.

3 Likes

+0 alright builds!

Also shorten the title of this post.

2 Likes

Hey @Abt3 , I’m really sorry that you had to wait for your application to be reviewed!

Thank you for showing interest in joining the build team.
However, your portfolio doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits. We are looking for builders who can work on lager maps and have experience with all types of different builds.
We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your portfolio a bit more. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like