Application For Jmod

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes I joined February 23 2020 and play almost everyday.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: I can record hackers but and upload them but my computer sometimes crashes.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: I have discord downloaded and am very competent with it. I do not have teamspeak3.

Application

IGN: N1GHTCRAWLER

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: I probably couldn’t because my microphone is very bad. But I will try to fix it so I can use it.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): I am interested in Jmod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): I am mainly interested in WoolWars because that’s the game I know the best!

How active can you be per week? I am usually very active so probably about 3-5 hours a day almost everyday.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: Yes I have been banned once for hacking. I was banned for using Kill Aura and Scaffold on accident. I was trolling my friend with a hack client and forgot to turn it off hours later when joining wool wars. I was banned before I could turn it off.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have not applied before. I’ve realized what I’ve done wrong in the situation where I hacked my friend. There is a more mature way that I could’ve approached the situation.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I haven’t made many friends over MMC. I have however spoken to a helper before. We had a conversation about tag’s and ranks. I overall believe I have a good reputation on the server.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I want to help you guys out with WoolWars. I love to play it everyday and I want to make it as fair as possible for everyone playing.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I would say 8 or 9/10 because I have staff on other servers with many people (not as many as munchy) and I have banned many hackers and setup Luckperm ranks on there.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would say 7/10 because when I see a hacker, I know when to ban them. But when someone is using a hard to detect hack I might not be able to ban them as fast.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have not seen any hackers yet in woolwars. But if I do I will be sure to report them!

1 Like

My reasoning for this is:

• Your application lacks ALOT of detail.
  • I’ve never seen you online on WoolWars (But I’m not extremely active on there, so that could be a reason)
  • I feel like your knowledge on identifying cheater is a bit too low to become a staff member.

You also left a few questions open so I recommend filling those in and adding more detail.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Yes I edited it. If you don’t mind me asking can we add each other on discord so we can have a more in depth conversation if my application
is still poor?

Please keep in mind something like this is not acceptable, especially for someone who’s applying for a JMod’s position.

What more weirds me out about this is that you don’t really mention why this wouldn’t something like this happen again, or rather what were the events that lead to you doing such an act, but just opened yourself admittedly to cheating.

This is going to be a -1 from me.
I feel like you have some way to go before you could be considered for a position.

6 Likes

okay thank you very much

He did the same thing to me, that’s what lead me to do it back. This will not happen again.

still not a reason to hack. if your friend was hacking you shouldve told them to stop or reproted them. even if theyre your friend, cheating is not allowed an dyou should teach them a lesson

1 Like

Yes ofcourse.
miyaki#5459

1 Like

Yes I know, I uninstalled the client

As Dutch said, this application lacks way too much detail. Not to be harsh, but it doesn’t seem like you put any effort into this application and that you didn’t read over it. Also, some of these questions are just left blank.

Good luck though!

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the feedback

I’ve edited it

This is your first post on the forums and you joined the forums today. I recommend becoming more active on forums. I wont be rating your application.

How do I be more active in forums, what do I do?

You can post threads and comment on posts

So like I can rate people’s application?

Yep, you can read & rate other peoples applications

Original staff season post
:arrow_down:

Where do I go to see peoples applications?

Click on the “go to another topic or category” button and press “staff team”

This is the direct link - #applications:staff-applications
From there you’ll be able to see all the LATEST staff applications, from most recently active to least recently. You can also go to “Top” here -

to see the top applications in likes. You can then read and reply to any application you want, (from this season) offering feedback/support or constructive criticism.
(Most people use a -1 to +1 rating, as you may have noticed.)

I have to agree. this application lacks detail as well as this it is your also your first forums post and I feel you should try to become more well known in the community!

Good luck!

Hey @_N1GHTCRAWLER! Your application has been denied as you do not meet the prerequisites. You may reapply next season.

1 Like