Application :D

IGN: ErrorCode_Exist

Timezone: GMT-10

Discord Name: ZachB#5816

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 yoear and a half:D

How active can you be per week?:for around 10 hours a day

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: i Had a punishment before, but no one told me what the cause is.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: my proudest builds is this, a giant player potrait, and animal builds

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: im Extremely Experienced with World edit, but im not sure about the latest version of it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): my Specialty is building any scale of size and any type of detailed, but my weakness is my feelings.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? My history of building is alot. i made a giant build that is the size of the old type world, this, giant island pvp place, and alot more. The teams or servers i worked for is only mines and my friends.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: i would say about a 8. the other 2 is caused by when sometimes they dont get what my building is.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? i have applied for builder before, and for my denial is caused by me not putting any effort for my first application. and i have improved ALOT since then.

1 Like

i can make it into any scale you want, like small or really big! i can even make a potrait of someone

You seem to have talent, but you need to show bigger scaled builds. There is no specific map or build we want to see. Just build a few buildings/ maps where you can show us your experience and skill level.
If you need inspirations for what typ of map you could build check out the games on Munchy.
Please make sure to upload a whole portfolio with bigger builds/maps while applying, otherwise you won’t get accepted for trial.

2 Likes

dang, i guess i wont make it.

tell me your opion first, im making a build right now, its huge huge

you need to add more pictures and effort to the application.
+0.25 @DogeXBear

also look at the accepted applications first.

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes