Application as builder. Kerevilas

IGN:
Kerevilas

Timezone:
EEST (Eastern European Summer Time)

Discord Name:
Kerevilas#6969

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I haven’t played pretty much, but i think i can be trial builder or trial staff (I watched BBH and Skeepy a lot).

How active can you be per week?:
Since school starts soon, i can be active around 3-5 hours a day i would say, all day at weekends (unless i have to go somewhere) so a total of 30 hours a week i guess…

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
No, I don’t.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
I’m sorry, i don’t really know how to do that, but if i must send it i have some photos from last 24 hour builds, so you can reoly to this or so.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
Ok so, i made custom fity with a plenty of skyscrapers (it was made on creative server) that was my favourite build and “proudest” one was custom forest (with giant trees) with deformed terrain of regular world generation and “Mother Tree”.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I would say im 9/10 with World Edit, i use it a lot to build trees, large scaled structures (skyscrapers, caves, etc.), but i don’t have much experience with Voxel.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Ok so im best at making skyscrapers as i said before, I can also make medieval stuff. I’m pretty decent at terraforming, I absolutely LOVE making custom trees, forests, etc. But I’m not the best at detailing interrior, building castles.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
Ok so it all started when I saw one gorgeus build that my friends built and it really really inspired me at building stuff, i practiced every day at different topics, that’s how i found my weaknesses and specilities. I’ve built one custom tournament map on bedrock edition, because my friend asked me to and i would say i did really well even tho i had no world edit, but i don’t see that as a problem. Anyways i didn’t have much experience in other servers, but I’m pretty sure that I know how all of this works.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
8/10, because sometimes our ideas doesn’t match up, so we end up building theirs. Really not much i can say about that.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
No, I haven’t, but i really wanted to.

1 Like

Hello @kerevilas! You do need to link a portfolio, since that’s the best way for your skills to be evaluated as a builder. You just need to post the photos to some public space, usually Imgur or something similar, and then put the URL/link in that question response.

You should take a look at this accepted Build Team Application for some examples and ideas as to what they look for in an application: OreoMilkshakeYyz Builder Application - #6 by Zammyz

3 Likes

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like