Apology. -Napkin

First and foremost, I take full responsibility of all of my immature actions I have ever done to you guys.

Hey everyone, in this forum post I will be confessing my past mistakes and tell you how I have learned from them. Anyway it all started back in 2016… when I was fighting xShrek with a KB Modifier which launched me over 1000 blocks in the air if I wanted it too… this was my first ever ban, anyway who cares about that right? Moving onto my current mute in 2019 which it occurred August to be precise, I was playing KitPvP in an event which a certain moderator was hosting… I was killed! I reacted in a really mean way spamming that he is braindead for a minute straight because I was really mean back then, so I got muted by him for 5days then muted permanently, anyway blah blah blah I can cry about it all day, but I am here to apologise for my actions and I am ending all communications with the toxic players and other players who do these sort of things. If you guys choose to forgive me or not, I will understand but I hope you guys consider that I have truly changed myself! I am unbanned on the forums now, and unbanned in the discord, which and I have not been re-banned yet, which shows I have changed big time! If you ask any staff member they can tell you that there has been a true change in heart of me! I am truly sorry.

38 Likes

brought me to tears…

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

He’s been silenced for far too long, let the man speak!

4 Likes

I support this 100%, free napkin :pensive:. Your apology has been accepted. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

not genuine -1

I am very genuine… wtfreak are you talking about?

+1

6 Likes

+1 active

Atleast someone notices…

1 Like

I accept your apology Napkin, you are such a genuine person.

2 Likes

Btw… just so you guys / staff know, all of the other posts connected to this were all troll posts and were people that were trying to be funny, most post is very serious and I mean it, because I actually do want to be unmuted. Thank you for reading.

1 Like

elephant lives matter

5 Likes

+1 napkin is a changed man

+1 non-toxic player, shouldn’t be muted anymore

1 Like

My goodness, tears to my eyes.

1 Like

Ah now this is making sense.

I forgive u for cheating against me back in 2016 bro, Whale squad #1 :pensive:

+1 Let the man speak

APRIL FOOLS HAHAHAHAHA? Ily