Apartracer's Event Team Application

IGN: Apartracer

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time

How often can you host events:
4 pm - 5 am Monday to Sunday (With quarantine)
4 pm - 12 am Monday to Friday (With school)
2 pm - 2 am Saturday and Sunday (Without quarantine)

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What sets me apart from other applicants is that I always try to make new Munchymc players want to stay apart of Munchymc by hosting events with /event so they can enjoy their time on Munchymc so they can come back onto Munchymc and be apart of Munchymc. I’m mostly on at night and at that time there are not many event team members to host events making it a little boring because not many special events are being hosted. I’m also really familiar with the event commands so I can help out new event team members. I also love to help others and lighten up their day as I genuinely love to make people happy and I want myself and other players to have as much fun on Munchy as possible.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
When I’m part of the event team I feel like I can make a lot of players have fun playing special events. I am very familiar with most of the events such as Waterdrop, Death dash, Anvil drop, Dropper, Hide and Seek, and 4 corners. I am really familiar with the commands event team members require.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
There are quite a lot of reasons I want to be an event team member. Sometimes after midnight there arent many event team members on but not hosting events but I completely respect that because they want to do their own thing. Another reason is how limited the events are that can be hosted automatically while compared to the manual events there is always something different with it because it is hosted by an actual player so it is more fun because they are more special than events that can be easily played on different servers while manual events need an actual player to control it. The automatic events are mostly hosted on other servers so I cant fulfill the new players enjoyment because most likely they have done it lots of times on different servers.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I’ve seen many events get hosted by event team members but I don’t remember who hosted them.
Most events were hosted by Atterax.

@Atterax - Hosted a sumo event when someone asked.

@Atterax - Always hosts events when someone asks and asks the community what they want to be hosted.

@McDonalds - Asked what event people want hosted.

@82602 - Hosted a waterdrop when @DrakeOfStars asked.

Anything else you would like to add:
I haven’t been active on Kitpvp for about a week because I was trying to get some money on prison but now that’s fixed.

All the commands I know:

/broadcast Makes you stand out in chat.

/eventtpall Teleport others to your location.

/ekick Kicks a player from the event.

/eventtp Teleport to a player.

/eventtphere Teleport a player to your location.

/eventspottp Teleport yourself to a place for an event.

/eventspotlist Shows all the teleports for events

/togglepvp Toggle pvp (event only).

/eventban Bans a player from events.

/eventunban Unbans a player that was banned from events.

/skit apply Gives a kit to a specific player.

/skit create Creates a kit with items in your inventory.

Edits

1. Changed up some sentences.

2. Added age.

3. Added all the commands I know.

4. Added some extra detail on some questions.

5. Added some extra commands and completely changed “Why do you want to be on the event team” question.

6. Added some extra detail.

7. Added an extra event team member.

8. Made it easier to read.

9. Added @82602 and fixed some grammar mistakes.

2 Likes

Good guy, Definetly deserve’s to be Event team! Would make a great spot in event team also! 2+ for me!

1 Like

Thank you @28_Fake

Very active and one of the friendliest people you can meet! Always having fun with others. +1 from me today!

1 Like

+1
I don’t play kit but you seem like a great guy!! Genuinely sincere and passionate, good luck!

1 Like

Hello!

I will give your application a +1 for the following reasons:

• Active
  • Very kind
  • Great application

Keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @toccataski and @Vurm.

1 Like

Thank you @RedAffect.

+5 active gamer

1 Like

Thank you @Fluffery

Thank you @BananaSkin_PVP

Hey Apartracer! I’ll be giving you a -0.5 for the following reasons:

• Fairly detailed application.

• New to the server (Has not been a month since you joined the server)

Good luck!

Hey @Gavot thank you for your opinion. I have actually played on Munchy for around 50 days https://www.munchymc.com/profile/Apartracer.

:oooooo +1

1 Like

Thank you @PointAFK.

+1 Good App

1 Like

Thank you @RochyWasTaken.

+1

very good app

1 Like

+1
Great and detailed application, active, and kind. Good luck on your application!

1 Like

Thank you @Trools