Any tips to not get false banned for using vr

so I got false banned for using vivecraft. I’ve made an appeal but does anyone have any tips to not get banned if I want to use vr again.
like what versions to use and stuff
thanks

Don’t use vivecraft. ._.

From what I can tell, Munchy is not compatible or most likely does not have the plugin needed to support vivecraft, so that was most likely the reason for your ban.

Record when you’re playing. This won’t prevent you being banned but it will help with 5he appeal process-- although using a mod that got you banned before doesn’t look great when you get banned again.

thanks

Just to give a bit of a comment on this, keep in mind there’s a chance you will not be unbanned even while providing this kind of recording. VR is not compatible with MunchyMC, nor is it with most other servers, therefore using it is a completely use at your own risk mod.

I highly discourage you from using it, and while not trying to be rude, it will be completely on your hands if you decide to use it again.

5 Likes

i said it wouldn’t guarantee an unban you stinky monke

1 Like

f

Using any kind of vr mod, while not explicitly disallowed, is not on our list of allowed modifications
Using VR may end up in you getting banned by the anticheat, so think about it before you decide to use unapproved game modifications on the server.

2 Likes