Any ideas for what should i do on survival?

Hey ya all!!
As you might know i have been soo much inactive from survival lately D:
Well the reason is I got nothing to do there
Last season I had goals which kept me going on survival, like making first ever mapart or grinding gold for survival lifetime++ rank (which i did ofc some people helped me by donating the gold to me like @SkeppySandwich and @aphrodisiacal and many more) which i am really thankful for :D
But in this season I can barely find a goal which can motivate me to play survival

Sooooooo
I’ll be really thankful to you if you give me some ideas on what to do there :D

10 Likes

build

4 Likes

build a monopoly and then invest in some property

3 Likes

I have some ideas of which I think you could be interested in! I don’t personally aim for some of them but you might be more interested in them so I thought of adding it in.

1. Challenge yourself with the quests
    Most people do quests for the free crate keys that you can get from completing certain quests. Some do it to stay or aim for quest top! I understand some of them might be difficult to accomplish but it’s really satisfying to finish them! Also pssst, some of the quests can be done to help you restock a shop, which brings me to my next point! :grin:

2. Start a business empire
    Have you ever looked at the success of famous business people on the server such as drgnfruits and thought to yourself; “hmm why don’t I embark on something like that?” Well you should! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You can start out with a humble shop in your claim where you get people to tp into your store and then slowly gain traction to get enough money to rent a store in the mall or make a warp shop, or even both! Seeing your balance rise and seeing your name in baltop might be your thing so you might want to explore that perhaps. Also, hehe business idea; I think a lot of map artists would love a shop which sells common mapart materials such as mushroom block or all the different colours of carpets or raw iron even!

3. Start a collection in survival
    Be it crate items, mapart or even every minecraft block or item available in survival, collecting something rare or something that is hard to obtain might be your thing! You can make a little gallery to showcase your collection too! :smiley:

4. Be an epic games host
    A lot of survival players enjoy being part of events and games. Some of them like hosting them as well! Maybe you could be one of them? I’d suggest asking a friend to borrow their game arena and hosting your own event such as 4 corners or waterdrop. However, hosting too many games might lead to dwindling player count and you being a lot poorer than before. Perhaps collaborating and communicating with other hosts or not hosting too many of your own events within a short amount of time might be a good way to go. Balance is key :blush:

5. Just chill and hang out with friends :purple_heart:
    I think this is my favourite thing to do tbh! Even if it’s a mindless task or even a tedious one, as long as I’m doing it with friends I’m having fun. Especially after long days, chilling with buddies in a vc while simply strip-mining is fun for me.

Of course everyone has their own different play styles as to how they like to play minecraft but I just listed what I thought you might like. I hope this helps you gain some sort of motivation and I also hope to see you back on survival hehe no pressure tho!

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading :two_hearts:

9 Likes

ooo how bout arson ?!?!?
:D

3 Likes

what about becoming a firefighter
:o

2 Likes