Any Good WW Clans To Join?

I have been looking for a woolwars clan to join recently, and still have had no luck. Im hoping someone here on the forums would like to me invite me to an active and friendly ww clan! I would gladly join any ww clan and would appreciate it!

4 Likes

First, I never noticed there was a clan tag for topics on the forums.

Second, the only active and friendly clans that I know of are full (although I only know of a few so there’s probably a lot more).

Third, you could always make your own clan, but that cost tokens and also it might be hard to get people to join (coming from someone with no clue about how to get people to join a clan).

Good luck finding a clan though!

2 Likes

Thanks Iron, but yea. I prob won’t make a clan since no one will join, but I hope someone invites me to a clan

2 Likes

To be fair, I just think of clans primarily of a cosmetic “sudo-faction”, whether it be the custom tag that attracts you, or the chat and community surrounding it. I mean, there are clan communities on practically every server, or opportunities for each: I mean, you usually suspect WoolWars and Kit to have primarily clan related stuff, however Survival does as well. (Survival Games & Prison shame on you)

As Iron has practically already said and I’ve wanted to add onto:

Clans are easy to make but nobody makes them. I’ve seen 10+ players on Survival say “What are tokens?” or “What to do with tokens” and so on and so forth. If you were to log onto Munchy for the first time, type /register [email] and by logging on to the forums, you get a certain amount of tokens, which therefore you can make a clan for easy, and complete the Any%. However I have never legitimately experienced anybody doing that without asking in chat how to get free tokens.

Before I get ranting onto something off topic, just get a good status in the community to the degree where people want you to join their clans.
TL;DR:
To be fair just stick to making your own clan if you don’t want to be social or join one of your friends.

1 Like

Rn the 3 most active woolwars clans are Vast Appa and AES appa is full but you can always ask the leaders of vast and aes

2 Likes

300px-There_Is_Another

3 Likes

And another way to get people on SG. That’s like the best part. Although I’m probably the only one who does this…

2 Likes

There are four active woolwars clans I can think of: Appa, AES, vast, and bloom.
A few well known players you may recognize from each are beanep, joekoe, and imboris from Appa, plazmal, Zombiebot1, and Just511 from AES, iamhulk53, sympathized, and ironnose from vast, and notcokie and notelmo from bloom.

Appa(maybe vast too?) is full right now, so if you want to join a clan I would recommend asking an officer from any clan if you can join. There’s also the option of creating your own clan using tokens.

Hope this helps!

1 Like