Ansidis' Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have been a regualr player for over a month.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I can record good quality videos.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes I can download TeamSpeak 3.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Ansidis

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
KitPVP, Survival, and Wool Wars.

How active can you be per week?
4-5 Times per week. (About 1-3 hours per day)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No I do not.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC not to long too ago. I wanted to stay because I recently recovered my old Minecraft Account. After watching YouTube videos on Minecraft, it inspired me to continue playing. I have watched BadBoyHalo’s videos and enjoy them. I would love to run events just like he does.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
No I do not.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Do not have any.

Languages spoken:
My first language is English and my second is French.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I’ve joined the discord server and have talked with people. I have been trying to find out when the next Staff Application is because I would love to become one.

What is your greatest strength?
I would say my biggest strength is my commitment and dedication. This is because for something I love, (such as video games) I am willing to spend lots of time and effort into them. Unlike other people, I am willing to commit myself and put tons of hard work into the things I love.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I would say, I work very well in a team. I am able to listen and understand what other people have to say. I am also able to give ideas to my team to help improve whatever we are doing. I can understand that there are people who have different ideas, which can benefit us.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

Xray: Allows the user to see through blocks. Mostly used for finding ores on Survival servers and on Prison server to find ores and chests. Can also be used to locate or find player trying to hide.

Fly: Allows the user to fly in survival as if he was in creative. On KitPVP there is a kit that looks very similar to flight hacks. If you see a player flying, you must make sure it isn’t part of any Kit, Rank or Ability.

AntiKB: Makes it so the user doesn’t take knockback. This can effect the game because it can make it so the player doesn’t get knocked off an edge and dying to fall damage. This hack can also heavily impact events such as King of The Hill where the one that says on top the longest wins. Since they don’t take knockback, they wouldn’t be knocked off the hill. This hack can also be used to hit another player into a combo where they can’t make any distance from the other player.

Speed: This hack allows the player to move at very high speeds. This can make it so a player can run away from another much easier, therefore avoiding death. This can also be turned the other way, where one player that is trying to run from another and can’t outrun them because the other player is much faster than them.

Kill Aura: Allows the user to hit every mob or player around the player. This can be unfair when used in events such as OITC where he would be able to hit everyone in a close range around him.

Reach: This hack allows the user to have much more reach than other players. This can make it so one player can hit another but the defending player cannot hit him. This can be used to get several hits on a player or to finish off a player at a ranch where normally would be impossible.

+0.5 Never seen you on, but good application. Good luck!

-1 Activity, detail.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!