Another year to MunchyMC! (Great momments of Bearaddo)

Aye, so on October 15 2020 I joined MunchyMC for the first time on the Bearaddo account, well I was named Bac0nzz back then. Made my first interaction with TwinkieWinkie. Started to get good at Kitpvp, played in events and eventually I started getting alot of pings in chat:

Bearaddo
Bearaddo
Bearaddo

Now once I started to notice that, someone mentioned to me that there is a Discord and Forums! So I made an account on forums and started creating posts and responding. Now I never actually said this before but I only joined MunchyMC on the Bearaddo account just to see Map 7 and 8 on prison. but once I saw that I started to get some likes on posts and replies, I didnt want to leave

So now Im here playing MunchyMC with a British Dream and I hope everyone achieves their goal aswell. I’ve also recieved some very cool fan-art of me (except that one dog with lots of fur art) and thats when I really wanted to get the urge to play.

• I quit MunchyMC later on for Exams and personal reasons, but since my Exams have came to a halt
    because of the new varieeeeen- and I have finished most, so I am able to play on MunchyMC again.

• Infact I started playing on Hypixel because of my bordem with prison and woolwars, but @JimboTheDaddy actually made me join again because he told me that a new Map (map 9/8r) has started. i told him no but we came to an agreement i would only play if we played bedwars (sounds dumb just trust me), we won a couple matches and I logged on, then i realised how fun it is to play on the server again, so i started to play again, which is why im here to play on this acc again.

Heres another year to MunchyMC
I hope to see you all on! :wine_glass: :cake:

10 Likes

great to have you back bear!

3 Likes

welcome back bear, glad to have you back <3

3 Likes

Happy to have you back on munchy o/ Youre super fun to vibe with :D

1 Like