AnnieGalaxy Staff Application (I am Unable To Put It In Staff Apps)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I have been a regular player on MunchyMc for three years now.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
I have OBS, and Stream Labs both for recordings, with working audio, and beautiful screen quality.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
I do have Team Speak 3 and I am able to use it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
AnnieGalaxy

Timezone:
EST

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
I would like to moderate for Survival, and Kitpvp.

How active can you be per week?
Since I am in college, I am able to be on for many hours of the day, and up as late as I need to be.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, I do have a past moderating experience. I’ve helped my friends on their servers, as well as I’ve ran my own. I was a mod, an admin, a Co-Owner, and Owner.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?
What I know about MunchyMc is it has a great community loved by many players who enjoy playing on the many different types of servers provided by the overall server itself. It also has many different staff members who are willing to help out the players and keep them entertained by any means possible, if a server is down, or just to interact with the players themselves.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
I do have Anticheat experience.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have not recorded and/or reported any hackers on MunchyMc due to the fact I’ve never encountered any.

Languages spoken:
I am fluent in English, and I speak a bit of Spanish.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I’ve contributed to MunchyMc by bringing new players, and old players on to the server, not only have I done that, I’ve been able to help players within the servers making sure they feel welcomed, and just helping them feel safe, and updated on what is happening throughout the server.

What is your greatest strength?
My greatest strengths is I am able to communicate well with players, and the staff team as a whole, as well as I, am very creative, I can build, I know how to work world edit, as well as I understand how to help people who are in need of someone to help let them be heard. I like to help others and be there for them when they need someone to talk to whether it be another staff member or a player.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I’ve not only staffed on Minecraft, but I have also staff on Gmod (Garry’s Mod) servers. I work well with the staff team, asking questions and asking for help if need be, but also I am able to help and give advice, or knowledge to situations if another staff member is unsure of something. I also am able to give a helping hand, as well as I am able to listen for others when they need the most help.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I know of a few hacks such as Xray, flying, kill aura, reach, jitter click, auto soup, auto armor, as well as Jesus (walking on water) and other hacks as such. I understand how to identify them, and how to test to see if a player is using these types of hacks.

Staff Applications are currently closed. You can apply in 1-2 months when they open!