Anime recommendations

Heya munchymc!

As many of you know, I watch anime kinda sorta yeah pretty much and my favourite is of course Komi Can’t Communicate (Nagatoro is a close second tho)

I’m here to look for anime recommendations, specifically ones about slice of life animes but any recommendation will do.

And to all the people who are here to roast my taste in anime, you are welcome to do so just pull your punches a tiny bit

5 Likes

One piece, og dbz, MHA, seven deadly frames (soz @danior broski :heart:) blue lock and tokyo ghoul

4 Likes

Heya Crafty ill give u some :)

The Way of the Househusband

tho the episodes are short it can be a nice anime to watch if ur bored or just have it running in the background

Spy x Family

no need to add anything here xD go give it a try :D

here are some more tho its not in the genre ur looking foor

• Chainsaw man
  • vinland saga
  • the great pretender
  • castlevania
  • seven deadly sins ( tho the animation gets worse some seasons in xD)
    meliodas-yo-zeldris
5 Likes

All good bro xD :heart:

2 Likes

Black clover

2 Likes
Tokyo Ghoul

Volumes 1 and 2 are amazing, the rest are nah…

Parasyte: The Maxim

same theme as Tokyo Ghoul, intense scenes, not for the weak hearted

Also:

Full Metal Panic
Another
Steins Gate
Fruits Basket
Sword Art Online

2 Likes

o.o

I’ve heard of both of these I’ll def check em out

also good recommendations

Never heard of it, i might look into it tho

Might watch some of these, hear some of them are really good

Keep the recommendations coming!

2 Likes

The amazing world of gumball, sponge bob season 1-7, and Aqua team hunger force negs all anime’s here.

1 Like

Pokémon

6 Likes

Wolfs rain

It’s a rather old Anime that’s a bit bloody at times but it’s definitely a good watch!

OH YA BLACK CLOVER AND VINLAND SAGA I FORGOT BOTH PEAK ANIMES

1 Like

Hello :sunglasses:

If I had to pick my top 5, I’d definitely recommend giving these ones a watch :thinking:

• mob psycho 100
  • one punch man
  • attack on titan
  • vinland saga
  • fma brotherhood
4 Likes

This might be a bit controversial but I hate anime because I hated it then someone told me to watch deathnote and I did and it wasn’t bad but I hated the ending so now I hate anime even more

1 Like

This is why I love you.

1 Like

Hmhmhmhm

Well, In my opinion if you are looking for a horror anime, I would def choose
Blood-C

If you are looking for a nice, like a movie, sad storyline, Your lie in April

And these are underrated animes that you NEED to watch:

1. Blue Lock
  2. Black clover
  3. Tokyo Ghoul
4 Likes

Go outside and touch grass

2 Likes

I’m lookin for like the anime about the like superhero’s that like we’re a band of like misfits like but I’m their own cool way like. The super hero’s are like a guy in like armor, some soldier like from like 1942 like, a big like green thing, some like spy woman like, a like thunder god, and a guy with a like bow and like arrows, and like they hate each-other and like shi like a lot but then like this spaceship like with like the gods like brother of like mischief like true to kill new York like but then like they become friends and capture like the gods brother like in a cool way. Like.

2 Likes

Re Zero, for sure. It might depend on what you like in an MC, tho. (It’s an Isekai)

2 Likes

Common scop w

1 Like

I like the anime where the character gets a mysterious item stuck to his back and then meets a renegade named Lucy who introduces the main character to a bunch of wacky friends. All while evading a company that owns the world.

That’s right I MEAN THE LEGO MOVIE BOOYAH

2 Likes