Angus’s Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN:**AngusSquangus

**Timezone:**Eastern Standard Time

Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, French

How active can you be per week?
I am very flexible and can work whenever, but I could probably do 3-6 hours a day 5 out of 7 days a week.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined a few months back and have loved it ever since. I really like the games this server had to offer and would love to be apart of it. Also, I really like BBH’s YouTube videos so I wanted to help him in any way I could.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: None

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No, but you have you have start somewhere and I pick up new things very quickly.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
Besides YouTube videos on how to catch cheaters, no.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
N/A

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? Since I am pretty new to the server I have not contributed much, besides making a few friends, but I hope as a employee of the server I could help it immensely.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I think MunchyMC would benefit very much because I am hardworking and a team player.

How do you work when in a team?
I work very well in teams. It is a key thing to do in life. I play many sports do this would not be my first time having a role on a team.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? This is my first time.

Thank you so much for your consideration!
I hope to hear from you soon.:slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there!

Can you check if your IGN is spelled correctly? I tried searching it up on the MunchyMC website, but it says no one with that IGN ever logged on!

1 Like

Thank you so much there is no underscore.

1 Like

Oh, that makes more sense! Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out!

1 Like

+0.8 fairly detailed app and doesn’t have any past moderating experience.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback!:grin:

1 Like

You don’t know too much about the server works (you didn’t know how to report a hacker in discord) and you also advertised your application and asked people to comment on it. Last, you aren’t very active in the Survival community, I’ve never seen you.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi, it’s a -1 from me. Reasoning : no experience. You should go small, and then big. MunchyMC is a big server and so I believe that You’re not ready yet.

1 Like

Overall a great application but you have not left any links to to reports you have made

+0.9

Good Luck!

1 Like

-1 for me, haven’t seen you on survival, lack of detail.

1 Like

I think you could definitely use more detail in your application, however your own statements about being new to the server and not mentioning Survival explicitly lead me to think you should probably get more involved in the community before applying! -1 for now. I hope to see you on Survival!

1 Like

Howdy there @AngusSquangus. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!