AndroidBAN'S Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes

Application

IGN: AndroidBAN

Timezone: EST

Languages spoken: English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: KitPVP, Wool Wars, and Prison

How active can you be per week? I can moderate around 2 hours per day on Monday - Thursday and on Friday - Sunday around 4 - 6 hours per day.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I have no punishments that i know of

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have not applied for staff before

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think that a few people know me (I am pretty shy).

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am interested in applying for the Staff Team because i feel that with my previous experience, and skills i can work really good in the environment. I have previous experience so that also benefits me greatly. I know the rules pretty well so i think to myself that i can do things that i may not have done before. I also tend to challenge myself to do things that other people are afraid to do. I also really enjoy helping people out.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would rate myself an 8.5 because i have some previous experience. I have never owned a Minecraft server before, but i have been staff on many servers. I would not rate myself a 10 because I do not feel that I have used many different plugins before.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would rate myself an 7.5 because I know a lot of the hacks people use, but I find it difficult for me to se if someone is just clicking fast, or if they are auto clicking. The same thing goes for Kill-Aura

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I reported someone for hacking on the KitPVP server because he was fly hacking. He had no rank and i had video evidence.

1 Like

Hello!

Don’t be sad you only know English! Knowing English is great and won’t ruin your chances! :D

How could you make it so more people know you and you get well-known (in a non-notorious way). Here are some examples:

• Being active in chat
  • Constantly helping others who need it

Why did you rate yourself this way? Elaborate! :smiley:

Try to look for cheaters and report them.

Apart from that, here’s some more important advice:

• Add more detail to your application! Detail is important!
  • Use accepted applications as inspiration.
  • Unbold your answers and keep your questions bold. Try to move the ** to right after the question with a space between it and the answer

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @AndroidBAN,

Basically everything that @Vurm said.

It seems that you are not very active on these servers.

Try to be more active!

Best of Luck!

~Aquarift

1 Like

Hello, @AndroidBAN. I am going to give you a +.5. I have really nothing to say because @Vurm and @Aquarift already pointed out the things. Good Luck!!!

Final Rating: +.5
1 Like

Hey there, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and I hope to see you apply next season!