An apology, a thank you, and a farewell to kitpvp

For the one person that told me I have a big ego, thank you.

This is a message of farewell to kitpvp, and a “adios” to the community for a while, I know I’m not a good friend, nor am I a bad one, I’m a “trying to help my friends” kinda guy, though that doesn’t mean you’re a good friend to others, while I spent my time “1v1ing” people on kitpvp, that doesn’t mean I should stay having a big ego, I’ll admit it myself, I’m not a good pvper, it’s just what makes me feel better than others, I’m sorry to the ones that thought of me as a good friend, kitpvp and prison both have made a huge impact on my ego, though mostly kit.

I’m sorry to the ones that I’ve made disappointed, I’ll admit, that person at the beginning is what made me write this, when I got my brand new model o, I started pvping immediately and I slowly got better but, that doesn’t even matter anymore, what’s the point if I’m trying to be the best but failing? What does it matter now? No, look, I know I’ve made a mistake of being a toxic and garbage friend, but I couldn’t take it, anguish and anger left and right it’s around me, I’m the one that made me myself? More like I’m trying to be funny but failing or trying to be good at a game and failing even harder.

I’ll admit, that one person said that I’d cry back to my old mouse one day and they were right, when they told me “I miss the old you man” I cried for a couple of minutes, and then remembered who I was, flashbacks of me actually being nice, I thought my old friends ditched me but it was the other way around, I ditched them… I’m sorry for those who I ditched like they were garbage, I want you to know you’re amazing and it was me who let you behind.

So from now on I’ll be quitting kitpvp and prison, well till I get p7 on prison and 1700 arena kills on kit, cuz I want lb on kit and I wanna pres prison already! Anyways, other than that I’ll be playing in events, no casual, and playing prison break on pris :)

Some people I’d like to thank:
@DutchMTC You’ve been one of my closest friends for months now, but I feel as if we drifted apart, though I hope we still can have fun together as woolwars mains :heart:

@Sript Helped me through a lot of the tough times, was my therapist for a while xD and still is when I’m down, we talk a lot on discord and we’ll probably do till we’re 30.

@Teenyrobot goose, hi, thanks for being my favorite goose

@iSpookCo omg it’s spooky?! hi Nate ur really cool and uh, yeah let’s play phas together some time when it’s not 4:25 AM!

@LunaInSpace AAAAA YOUVE BEEN MY FRIEND FOR OVER A YEAR HI U AMAZING SYLEVON #bringbackLunaTheSylveon

@Terror182751581 really cool guy that made art of me, really cute too

@Storzz one of my longest time friends of all time on munchy, has been nice to me since the beginning <3

@JUST511 quite possibly the luckiest player on prison (but I’m luckier in prison breaks)

@Mddey mddey, my Arabian friend whose been with me before I even mained kit :upside_down_face:

@McDonalds why am I not a part of “THE F’IN BOYS?!” You don’t deserve a thank you. (Fr tho best dad)

@NBMoore87 best furry, and a simp

@Beapy friend since 1992

@ZachDontFall ZACHHH BRING BACK FALL GYPUYS PLEASE I MISS EM
( and the entire appa clan for being cool kids B) )

@EvillRat ratatata

@Splofy SPLOFSETERS GET ACTIEV ON MUNCHY BRO???

@oTxrtle unbelievably smelly guy but I have to put him here :roll_eyes:

@Dawnity when stream guy has fallen?

@Twinkiewinkie Youve put up with my idiocy and toxicity for more than a year now LMFAO, but eh, comes in the kit community, ( also me and u should totally vc again it’s been a long time :pensive: )

Anyways if I missed you I’m sorry I cba to write a whole 2000 word essay on how much I love this server and community, so thank you to everyone on my friends list and that I’ve messaged on discord, ily all (no homo/hetero… unless if ur c1) :heart:

22 Likes

we’ll miss you alty :(

2 Likes

splofy and i dont come on munchy alot anymore due to the fact that we were bored of it, we play more of hypixel and roblox in vcs <3

3 Likes

●︎□︎●︎♓︎❍︎♋︎♑︎♓︎■︎♏︎●︎□︎□︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎♐︎□︎❒︎❍︎⍓︎■︎♋︎❍︎♏︎,

2 Likes

HEY! INVITE ME TO THOSE GAMES! CMON MAN

unclear

1 Like

We will miss you so much Alty <3
Best of luck and get better!

2 Likes

cya alty best of luck in the future, just know that you’re amazing and still best ww <3

2 Likes

pce
o/

2 Likes

Best of luck with everything in the future alty :( hope you can pursue all of your future choices. You are an amazing friend and always will be. :heart:

2 Likes

ILL MISS YOU MORE
YOURE ALL AWESOME! :heart:

(ily Nate)

1 Like

JHAYA UR BEST WTF?! shut it u amazingly kind person, I don’t deserve someone like you

2 Likes

pce broski

1 Like

I LOVE YOU SRIPT

FREAKIN MAD LAD
BEST SUMO WW
(BEST SKYBOY)

(Unclear?)

1 Like

wait is that a bad thing?
f***

2 Likes

ill miss you and I wish you the best in the future :frowning:

2 Likes

gonna miss you alty :( hopefully ill still see you on woolwars

2 Likes

Alty, you are one of the greatest people on munchy. For a while, you helped me so much that even when I was muted and it seemed like everyone had their back on me, you did not. For a while I even considered you my only friend, of course until you introduced me to tons of amazing people. Seriously man, thanks a lot, I’m gonna miss you

2 Likes

this takes so much courage and self-awareness to admit. You are such an awesome person no matter what mistakes you make, because you know what you did and you own up to it. That’s one quality I wish a lot of people (myself included) could have. You’re the best man, see ya around <3

2 Likes

also yes furry simp moment hehe

2 Likes

Alty qwq I’ll miss u so much
I always considered u as my lil bro on Munchy for a long time
Please make sure to visit us in woolwars from time to time
Good luck with everything in future!
Love u dude :( :orange_heart:

2 Likes