Amy2017's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: amy2017

Timezone: GMT

How active can you be per week?
Monday - 3:20pm-9pm
Tuesday - 3:20pm-9pm
Wednesday - 3:20pm - 9pm
Thursday - 3:20pm - 9pm
Friday - 4:30pm-9pm
Saturday - 11am-10pm
Sunday - 11am - 10pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I believe I’ve had 4 mutes, but I can’t recall the reasons for those. I’ve also had 2 jails. First was for stealing a player head from my friend, Aia, and when staff told me to give it back I immediately did and was unjailed. The other one was for using the McMMO disarm feature which can take a player’s items, and while I understand that stealing is not ok, I believe I shouldn’t have been jailed for use of this feature since rules regarding these situations were at times unclear.
I believe I have since matured and I haven’t gotten any punishments as of recently, with my last punishment being the disarm one. I always report cases where I see player activity that can negativly impact the server. I contact staff whenever I can to get the issue fixed and ensure a better experience for everyone.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: This is my first time applying!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe my reputation in the community is around an 8/10. While I believe I’ve matured, I don’t think I was ever toxic to begin with. I have always tried to be a polite, kind, and positive member of the Munchy community. I also try to help others work on their reputation in the community, which I think is a good quality for staff, considering they always help others with these things as well.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’ve been interested in this role since I’ve always wanted to help the community. I like meeting new people and helping them out. I always try to teach the commands and things like how to make claims, set homes, make clans, use codes and more. What has motivated me to apply are, definitely, my many friends that have helped support me and just how much I like helping others. If I do get this position I can promise, I will do my absolute best in moderating and helping others with their problems.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.
I have been a mod for 2 of my friends’ servers. They weren’t big, but they had an average of 10-13 players on. I also have been able to run a small discord server. I also run a survival server myself and I have taken steps to research how to moderate things such as this better.

16 Likes

+1 amy is cool…

3 Likes

+1 very cool yes

2 Likes

+1 very cool

2 Likes

Was waiting for this to show up
+a billion

2 Likes

Amy is a very kind, entartaining, and very active on survival, wish you luck!! <3

+1!

2 Likes

+0.5

You’re lovely, Amy, you show true dedication to survival, you’re well known, silly and amazing~
Your events are always a blast to play (I was trying to be sarcastic; screw Painkour :joy:) and you always manage to entertain people!

What makes me believe you aren’t ready yet for this position is your punishment history, sure you improved and I know you did but what I see from it is you being a bit too silly! And you probably know what I mean by that, sorry if I suck at explaining.

Though as I said, you’re very lovely and caring so as long as you can maintain this line without doing too much, I believe you’ll reach your goal. :)

I can give that to you, rules about it were pretty unclear and even I would say I don’t understand the punishment but think about it for a second. Would you have loved it if 2 people took your tools while you were just chilling out and they refused to return it? Kinda frustrating, ain’t it?

While it can be fun to joke around with people, not everyone shares that same vibe y’know? It’s fine to play around, just don’t forget, people can feel things you wouldn’t think of. :pensive:

Forgot to say it but good luck silly! :heart:

3 Likes

@Scop211 @_AveryTheGOAT @ak0ss @MindSongs @Simfonija Thank you all for the kind messages and @Candlea Thank you so much for the feedback Candle! About the jail thing, there was a misunderstanding. If you want me to explain it briefly in details please private message me. <3

5 Likes

Amy’s survival events are incredibly managed even compared to staff ran events, I have always had a lot of fun whenever I am around Amy and I think that can be said for a lot of people. Amy is a very mature, understanding, respecting person and I think she a great fit for the position! I think this application has some really clear answers so I’d like to point that out.

Amy has shown incredible dedication and care for survival and I still see her on despite a lot of the more older in age player bases activity die down a bit. Amy is a very trustful, funny, and all around great friend and I am hoping she gets this position as well because it’s well deserved :)

Also I must complement the use of a schedule actually, that’s something I haven’t seen any applications and that’s a wonderful idea!

+1

2 Likes

+1 active player and always helps staff to catch hackers

3 Likes

1+ good application good luck=D

2 Likes

+1 very well written and explained, I’ve really enjoyed streaming/hanging out with you on Munchy and think you would make a great edition to the staff team!

2 Likes

@DREX0R @Phol @SUPERDUCK3534 @Wina_Does_Art Thank you all for the kind messages and support !

3 Likes

+1, amy my bestayyy.
active, reports plenty of bugs and hackers, always around new players helping out. Best of luck ^^

1 Like

+1 Amy you are the one who guided me to munshy mc you always where very very polite to me and hope you wil get helper soon enough!! Much love to Miyaki :heart::heart::heart:- Grants SadCry

3 Likes

+1 Amy has never failed to put a smile on my face.

I think Amy would be a great asset to the staff team, because Amy shows real dedication to the server and is very active. Amy is a very mature, respectfull, kind and fun person to be around. Amy being a helper will make the server brighter, safer and overall an even better place than it already is, because of her amazing energy.
Amy has also shown incredible growth, which I think should not go without mentioning. When you first joined the server, you were trolling alot, sometimes without thinking of others. I feel that over time you have grown into a very respectfull and caring person. Not only to me, but to almost everyone. Ofcourse you still like joking around and having fun, but you do it in a way where no one gets hurt.
So the best of luck to you amy :frog:

2 Likes

@Moumik @SadCry @mahnuhn Thank you all for the support. I appreciate it !!

1 Like

+1 active and friendly face

1 Like

+1

funny, well known, active and annoys people with their painkour

1 Like

+1

Funny, dedicated, and credible. From the time I met Amy, she’s always around, and I think that’s a huge part that the Munchy staff needs right now in my opinion. Simply just being there and ready to help people while doing random stuff with others would fit the job for her. The past is the past, and despite having those kinds of punishments before, what matters is the present. As long as she matured and gain the trust back from her fellow community members and staff from her punishments (and I believe she has already matured very well and is trustful now after some time), then I don’t think these punishments should be accounted for too much. Give her a chance :)

1 Like